10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi Hair Plus, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Thicker and longer hair

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

It really made my hair thicker and it grew faster but always peed bright NEON YELLOW kinda weird.

hard to say

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Sep 17, 2014

I did not try it yet. I am taking at the moment "Hair, Skin, Nails" by Country S Bounty.

just purchased second bottle

Posted by 4622520534185772748 on Oct 15, 2014

I believe I have seen a very slight change in my hair growth after taking a bottle of this product. I think I need to give it more time to know if it really does work though! I have seen slight improvement in my skin and nails too. I can't say this product is amazing, but maybe after the second bottle I will!!

ok

Posted by 5527607646191500853 on Nov 02, 2014

i've been using it for 3 weeks now, taking 1 capsule a week because i dont want to take in too many milligrams of a certain vitamin all at once. my hair's been falling out less however it breakouts have remained at the same rate.