It helps!!

Posted by 4958941791780764333 on Sep 23, 2012

I can see less hair loss and my hair get thinken after 2 weeks. I am really happy for this.I strongly recommend it.

Best vitamin i've ever taken!!

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Mar 23, 2014

Seriously though these vitamins are great. I've tried alot of vitamins however the majority of them dont sit well with my stomach. I was hesitant to buy these and i thought why not considering they are gluten free/vegetarian. They are what my body has needed for so long and my stomach doesn't react to them (e.g vomit/feel sick afterwards). Minus the smell of them which reminds me of spoiled apple juice, they are awesome and worth the money. I had really brittle, extreme hair breakage and malnourished hair for over a year since i bleached it (professionally) and nothing i tried worked or slightly improved my hair. These have completely fixed my hair and i can notice a considerable change in the softness, shininess and hair breakage. My nails are stronger and my skin has cleared up nicely (average breakouts, nothing serious). I have more energy too when i take 4 a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) or even just 2 a day instead of 4. They are gentle on the stomach and have provided me with great skin,hair and nails! I've had these for about a month so i am due to purchase more and i will definitely be sticking to these bad boys for a long time. 10/10 recommend.

Amazing Nail Growth

Posted by 4996736796978220473 on Aug 24, 2013

I do so many things for my skin and hair that I don't know that I can attribute the good shape they are in (at 52 years old....) to this product BUT I had used the Maxi-Hair and IMMEDIATELY my nails started to grow out beautifully! Then for a while, it went out of production and I was sad because, low and behold, my nails went back to their former state of only growing to a certain (short) point. THEN I happened to find the Maxi-Hair Plus and immediately ordered it. And again, my nails are growing so long and amazing and strong! (The left more than the right of course...) But I can only attribute it to this product. I LOVE IT!

I really like these.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Aug 17, 2013

I have been losing my hair for the last year due to a medical condition AND the medication for that condition. The hair loss has slowed down some, but my nails are growing much faster and my skin does not break out as much. I only take half the suggested amount - I don't want to take too much of certain nutrients.

Hyvä sekoitus

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

JOdia, seleeniä, biotiinia. Hiukseni ja kynteni ovat vahvistuneet paljon.

Amazing Product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016

Initially I have thried the Maxi Hair 90 caps but couldnt see any difference so after finishing the bottle I have decided to order the Maxi Hair Plus for another try. After half bottle finished I could see the difference. My hair starts to get back its old look. Has more volume and looks healtier. All I can suggest is to do not give up and keep on trying the results will come after all. Some of us can see results in 1 week and others in 6. It really depends from women to women. Good luck!

Super compléments

Posted by 5222032223402507152 on Aug 11, 2013

en 1 mois, j'ai eu des effets sur ma peau et mes ongles puis les cheveux ont très bien réagi, niveau santé, pousse produit excellent !!!!

better than the tablet

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

Product Review

Posted by 4845185836176081443 on Jan 04, 2013

I am have remakable success using this product and would recommend this product to other customers

realy goog:)

Posted by BrigitaDzimidiene on Mar 21, 2013

item was shipped really fast and came in really good packaging:) my hair look more healthy and noticeably thicker than before...and i take them only 2 weeks ...highly recommend