great

Posted by 4769067026539156536 on Apr 22, 2016

thank you guys!

I kile it

Posted by 4937700473130179790 on Mar 18, 2016

the first supplements stopped my hair from falling down

Las vitaminas no solventan nada que no sea debido a su carencia...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Y así es la norma. En ocasiones en casa tomamos levadura de cerveza, u otros preparados similares, básicamente en los cambios de estación que es cuando notamos mayor pérdida de cabello. Se nota mayor vigor y algo menos de caída, pero sin milagros.

Amazing Product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016

Initially I have thried the Maxi Hair 90 caps but couldnt see any difference so after finishing the bottle I have decided to order the Maxi Hair Plus for another try. After half bottle finished I could see the difference. My hair starts to get back its old look. Has more volume and looks healtier. All I can suggest is to do not give up and keep on trying the results will come after all. Some of us can see results in 1 week and others in 6. It really depends from women to women. Good luck!

very good product

Posted by 4750204064141129994 on Feb 14, 2016

my hair stop falling after 2weaks it is very nice

good

Posted by 5230483179849340905 on Feb 03, 2016

it stooped my hair faling

Very good! / Очень хорошие!

Posted by 5231211800413294115 on Jan 26, 2016

Ordered for wife. Finds them outstanding! Recommend for use / Приобретал для супруги. Продуктом очень довольна. Рекомендую

Génial/Favorite

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Jan 25, 2016

C'est le seul complement alimentaire qui fonctionne vite et efficacement. J'ai essayé la majorité des marques de para pharmacie (cher et pas cher) et il reste l'indétrônable ! This is the one and only hair supplement that works efficiently and give results fast ! The smell is strong but its ok to me !

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

Bought for my sister, she likes it

long lasting effect

Posted by 5311170005220110470 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm taking this supplements second year already. I began in autumn 2014 and did 2 month course, the effect was awesome. This year I decided to split, and took one month in the end of autumn and going to make one more month this February. I recommend to do maxi hair together with omega 3 or just more vitamin C. If you really have a big trouble with your hair make 2-3 months in a row and also add collagen.