better than the tablet

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

Super compléments

Posted by 5222032223402507152 on Aug 11, 2013

en 1 mois, j'ai eu des effets sur ma peau et mes ongles puis les cheveux ont très bien réagi, niveau santé, pousse produit excellent !!!!

The worst

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

From everything I've used for my hair so far, this has been the worst product. I guess a lot of these vitamins are synthetic. Biotin, taken alone, gave me better results. My urine also turned bright yellow and I got a kidney pain. I threw whatever I had left in the garbage. ________NOTE: There should be control over the products of all companies that sell supplements. We turn to them because we do NOT want to poison our bodies with the chemicals in the mainstream drugs. And these 'healthy' supplements are stuffed with sh*t! I felt healthier before I started using them. So, I've decided to stop using all this'praised' rubbish and go back to the tinctures and teas. I prefer to buy the real herbs now and brew my teas.

Product Review

Posted by 4845185836176081443 on Jan 04, 2013

I am have remakable success using this product and would recommend this product to other customers

НАЧАЛА ПРИМЕНЕНИЕ

Posted by 5564083847546986061 on Oct 22, 2013

ПРИ МЫТЬЕ ВОЛОС ПОТЕРЯ ЗАМЕТНО МЕНЬШЕ , БУДУ ПРОДОЛЖАТЬ , ТАК КАК ОБ ЭТИХ ВИТАМИНАХ СЛЫШАЛА ОЧЕНЬ ДАВНО И ОТ ОЧЕНЬ АВТОРИТЕТНОГО МНЕ ЧЕЛОВЕКА .

long lasting effect

Posted by 5311170005220110470 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm taking this supplements second year already. I began in autumn 2014 and did 2 month course, the effect was awesome. This year I decided to split, and took one month in the end of autumn and going to make one more month this February. I recommend to do maxi hair together with omega 3 or just more vitamin C. If you really have a big trouble with your hair make 2-3 months in a row and also add collagen.

good

Posted by 5344330911426459741 on Sep 23, 2013

Bon produit, mes tempes lui disent merci et mes ongles aussi. Par contre, si vous avez un duvet important ou des poil sous le menton à éviter... J'ai arrêtée quand j'ai commencé à ressembler à la CHOSE dans la famille Addams...

Could stand the smell

Posted by 4750836369153687408 on Nov 30, 2015

Im sure these work but I couldnt stand the smell. Just opening the container up and that smell .. wasnt for me. The after effects and it repeating and bringing up that taste made me sick. I can stomach all things .. well thought I could but bot with these

The smell and the taste will cause you nausea, الرائحة والطعم يجيبون الغثيان

Posted by 4996239241794451814 on Dec 09, 2015

بغض النظر عن النتيجة، الحبة كبيرة وريحتها تجيب الغثيان! حتى لما تاكلينها تحسين بطعم مقزز في حلقك كل الوقت مستحيل اشتري علبة ثانية اذا خلصت هذي Regardless the results, the pills are really big and their smell is discusting! and after you swallow it You;ll have this discusting feeling in your througt all the time no way i'd buy another one when i finish the one i have

Noticeable difference

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This is an improved,more potent formula of the original maxi hair. It contains 2.5 times more biotin, the rest of the formula being the same. (Biotin deficiency is known to cause hair loss and hair breakage, as well as dry skin and brittle nails.) I've only been taking these for a couple of months and can already notice a difference in my hair-- it is thicker, has more shine and is growing faster (as are my nails)! Also my skin is the clearest it has ever been. The capsules are big, kind of hard to swallow, but on the plus side haven't experienced any stomach irritation as was the case with other brands, even when taken on an empty stomach. Great product, will definitely continue to use!