Poor shipping

Posted by 5131575778458572687 on Apr 23, 2016

I paid extra money for Airmail Premium. But I received 1 month later then estimated delivery day. And nobody returns my money that I paid for extra shipping.

I absolutely hate this item.

Posted by 4919739373542599930 on Feb 29, 2016

This item is awful I wish I could be granted my money back. It makes my stomach turn and made me break out in a rash and some of the ingredients are far from natural I do not even know why it is on this website!! So unhappy with this!!

Very strong

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Jan 20, 2016

I do not like it too much because the orine is super yellow

too large pills

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

these make me gag, the pills are way too large and I just couldn't have them anymore.

Did not do anything for my hair - Disappointing

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this product after reading good reviews about it, but I was seriously disappointed. I did absolutely nothing for my hair, the hair loss went on as usual (no, there is nothing wrong with my blood tests). The only thing it did, was color my urine in bright yellow... (but I understand it's normal with such vitamins). As regards to the nails, I have no idea if there was any effect, because my nails are naturally strong (thank God), so I couldn't tell you. I total - waste of my money.

Don't know if they work because they make me sick

Posted by 4997421130961201430 on Jul 18, 2015

The pills are huge and really hard to swallow. If I take 2 I feel extremely dizzy and nauseous. Taken on an empty stomach they make me vomit. Took just one this morning and I still feel nauseous. Not worth it!

any change

Posted by 4663384921440919154 on Apr 18, 2015

I use it almost half of bottle, but any changes. I'm afraid of the yellow color of tablets.

Very bad

Posted by 5654785899183446268 on Jan 16, 2015

I still waiting products what I had ordered it over month !!!!!!! give me back my money!!!

So So

Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015

No effect. Never improve the hair on my head. Hair on my hand and legs stay the same. Maybe I should check the hair on "other areas"???

I dont recive it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5497411543386426702 on Oct 01, 2014

I dont recive it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »