Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by Reviewer2888900 on Apr 22, 2011

After taking these large tablets for several weeks I did not notice any improvement in my hair, skin or nails. Also, and more importantly, they seemed to cause significant inflammation and pain in my digestive system. I finally stopped taking them and the pain went away immediately. My sister tried them and experienced the same symptoms. If you decide to try this product, pay attention to any symptoms you may experience and weigh the potential risk.

did nothing for me and watch out for gross additives

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

too many questionable additives; will not buy again.

IT CAUSED ACNE! UNDER MY SKIN?!

Posted by 4695393287777711768 on Sep 18, 2013

I cannot tell whether the product works well for my hair and nails are still weak. Moreover, I found out the increasing loss of hair! And what is the greatest problem of this product - it causes acne! Big, red, bringing scars and painful. I read many reviews about this product and great percentage is about acne. I will never recommend this product to somebody. Dear manufacturer - reorgamize the formula. Good percent of people are suffering from these tablets!

Did not do anything for my hair - Disappointing

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this product after reading good reviews about it, but I was seriously disappointed. I did absolutely nothing for my hair, the hair loss went on as usual (no, there is nothing wrong with my blood tests). The only thing it did, was color my urine in bright yellow... (but I understand it's normal with such vitamins). As regards to the nails, I have no idea if there was any effect, because my nails are naturally strong (thank God), so I couldn't tell you. I total - waste of my money.

disapointed!

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Jan 25, 2009

Regret to note iherb has increased price by 23 % on this product! In fact, they increase prices on many items and i will seriously consider whether i will buy from them any more!!!!

Country life, Maxi-hair

Posted by Reviewer3016775 on Feb 17, 2011

The large amount of vitamins in the ingredients made me feel ill, so I had to stop taking them after the first week.

!!!

Posted by Reviewer1937454 on Aug 15, 2012

didn't feel some results after using it for three month.

OMG the size of these tablets!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I seriously had to cut these tablets in half, they're huge!! My Goshh, how the heck anyone could swallow them?! After gone through 1 bottle of Maxi-Hair, I didn't see any difference :(

Don't know if they work because they make me sick

Posted by 4997421130961201430 on Jul 18, 2015

The pills are huge and really hard to swallow. If I take 2 I feel extremely dizzy and nauseous. Taken on an empty stomach they make me vomit. Took just one this morning and I still feel nauseous. Not worth it!

review

Posted by Reviewer1247384 on Dec 31, 2008

i sooo much wanted to like this product unfortunately,i cannot tolerate the tablets. Would be very interested un the same formula......capsule or gel. Thank you........marie tripp

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »