Great product for thin hair, and as a multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

Country Life's Maxi-Hair is aimed for hair loss, thinning hair etc. where it works as intended. Not only it will make miracles with your hair, it also works as a multivitamin. If it would have d-vitamin, this would be pretty much the only vitamin product you would need! Price and quality ratio on this one is just superb. If you are looking for downside, then I must add that these tablets doesn't taste and smell too good. But sometimes that's just the price you gotta pay for quality products like this one.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.

Made my hair grow

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 03, 2016

Before I started using this my hair length was about 8 inches - I have used this product on and off for over 4 months and I now have new 'additional' hair on my head about 3 inches long. This did not stop my ' older longer' hair from falling out but I do welcome the 'new hair growth'. Before this I used Brewers Yeast 100 mg and Biotin 1000 mg for about 1 month and that stopped my hair from falling out and gave my hair more body/bounce - my hair felt thicker but there was no additional growth. My conclusion- this product worked for me for hair growth but I will alternate back and forth with the Brewers Yeast and Biotin combination when this bottle is finished.

My hair is stronger....but it doesn't stop hair fall!

Posted by catarinarodrigues on Feb 10, 2015

This is not a miraculous pill....it DOESN'T stop hair fall, but it gives you all nutrients you need to give to strenghten it! I notice my hair ir stronger on the roots after 3 months of taking these....be patient, eat well, and take 2 of these everydat....you'll see some differences after a while ;)

DH, From Georgia

Posted by Reviewer2533093 on Oct 06, 2008

Love this product, Have seen a different in my nails and my hair had fallen out and is very short and thin and can see where is is healthy and is growing.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2341775 on Feb 24, 2009

this has truely helped my hair and my nail. Both are stronger than ever and my hair looks so healthy. I love this product.

It worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1576739 on Jan 12, 2008

I was losing hair from the front of my head. These vitamins made my hair come back slowly. My hair looks definetly better. Once I quit to use the vitamins for a couple of months and I started to loose my hair again. So in order to keep my current new hair I have to use all the time.

don't let my hair fall out!

Posted by Reviewer2244412 on Jan 27, 2010

When I take Maxi-Hair, there's little or no hair on the drain after I wash it. It helps rebuild and keep what I've got

good product

Posted by Reviewer1956249 on Apr 26, 2010

my nails grow super fast and seems like i have less hair falling out