New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, Time Release, 90 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1443938 on Sep 22, 2009

I've tried plenty of skin/hair/nail supplements, but I keep going back to the Country Life Maxi-Hair. There is a noticeable improvement in the thickness and growth rate of my hair when I take this supplement.

Great product for thin hair, and as a multivitamin

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

Country Life's Maxi-Hair is aimed for hair loss, thinning hair etc. where it works as intended. Not only it will make miracles with your hair, it also works as a multivitamin. If it would have d-vitamin, this would be pretty much the only vitamin product you would need! Price and quality ratio on this one is just superb. If you are looking for downside, then I must add that these tablets doesn't taste and smell too good. But sometimes that's just the price you gotta pay for quality products like this one.

Good work

Posted by Reviewer2543464 on Nov 11, 2010

I enjoyed the benefits but the pills has a bit bad smell and hard to swallow. My hair growed fast and my nails are harder, but I cannot see any difference on my skin.

DH, From Georgia

Posted by Reviewer2533093 on Oct 06, 2008

Love this product, Have seen a different in my nails and my hair had fallen out and is very short and thin and can see where is is healthy and is growing.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2341775 on Feb 24, 2009

this has truely helped my hair and my nail. Both are stronger than ever and my hair looks so healthy. I love this product.