Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

i use this product for excessive hair loss in conjunction with several of yr other products. my regime that worked magic and stopped all shedding is as follows: Shen min topical hair lotion, Natures Way Fo Ti to stop DHT, Source Naturals Skin Eternal, Neocell pure collagen, Biosil liquid silicon/collagen stimulating, and finally Madre Labs ACAI powder in smoothies. my skin glows and feels like silk my hair is shiny and strong and regrowing. thank you. i get yr products within 3 days here in australia. magic!!!

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by Reviewer1014484 on Feb 22, 2008

I started taking Country Life Maxi Hair about six weeks ago. I had been experiencing excessive hair loss for over a year. I noticed the loss especially on days that I washed my hair. Finally I asked for a recommendation at my local health food store and among the products shown me I chose Maxi-Hair that I've taken twice daily since. My hair loss now is normal. It feels thicker because less is falling out. I highly recommend this product. Susan Marshall

Great Product for Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer2019067 on Jan 29, 2007

Several times in my life I have had severe health issues and my hair falls out. I have used this since the 1st time and my hair remains lusterous and thick, I highly recommend it.

Maxi Hair

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Oct 04, 2008

I am thoroughly pleased with this product, I have only had it 2 weeks, so I can't tell a difference in my hair's length, but my eyelashes are thicker and my hair doesn't break as much in the shower, I used to lose a handful in the shower drain but now maybe a few strands break off.

Woah

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

The first week of these they increased my digestion so I had a bit of an upset stomach. The upset stomach went away by day three. The vitamins just seemed to "clear me out" and that was what the pain was from. They have a nice thick coating so they don't stick in your throat when you take them with fluid. That is good because these are really big pills. The coating has a slight vanilla to it and does not taste like pills as some coatings can. The first thing I noticed was my skin looked more creamy. Then my eyelashes got thicker. Finally the hair growth started about a couple weeks in. I am buying this again. Its perfect multivitamin for me while growing my hair long. I still take or eat calcium needs. (20% in pills) My new hair growth feels more silky too.

GREAT product

Posted by luazawacki on Aug 27, 2008

I have been taking this now for about 2 weeks, and I already see a significant growth of my hair! Also, it includes all the vitamins needed if you are looking for a good multivitamin or even prenatal vitamin.

Maxi-Hair Vitamins really works.

Posted by Reviewer2858157 on May 15, 2010

I have used maxi hair for a few weeks now and I have had new hair growth and longer nails. Maxi hair vitamins are a must have for anyone needing to grow hair and nails. Don't expect over night miracle. Be patient and within a few weeks of daily use, you will see results.I also take my Maxi-hair vitamins with food, if not it's a yogurt or pudding. I have stocked up on Maxi-hair vitamins and I plan to write another updated review in 6 months,with new hair and nails results. Thank You! Maxi-hair, country life products. Thank You!!!

Longer, stronger nails and hair

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Aug 12, 2008

Will continue to order, works very well; nails have grown fast, are hard & strong; hair thicker in formerly thin places, is likely stronger too, and is probably growing faster, which with trims, is harder to determine over a couple of months' time; I will continue to use, as if nails are an indication, hair is also thriving.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1458972 on Jan 12, 2009

I started taking Maxi-Hair in late October. I'd been having thyroid and menopausal problems and my hair was breaking and falling out at an alarming rate. My doctor suggested I try think (in addition to upping my thyroid medicine a bit!) and it really has worked. I'd also recommend a protein shampoo and conditioner such as Aveda to help. My hair is definitely healthier, and I'm feeling much better as well.

Maxi Hair

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

All I know is I get lots of compliments on my hair when I take this stuff...when I don't it thins right out.