Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi-Hair, 90 Tablets

Maxi Hair

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

All I know is I get lots of compliments on my hair when I take this stuff...when I don't it thins right out.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 17, 2008

This is the best Multi-Vitamin! I have taken many, but love the combination of supplements. Also, it really does make your hair & nails grow faster. My husband has to have his hair cut more often! Both of us have noticed that our are nails stronger. And, my eyelashes have grown thick and long! I have always had thin short lashes and needed lots of mascara! I no longer use mascara and everyone comments on my beautiful long lashes! I have always had thick, long hair, but it is more shiny with this product. We have used it for over a year and have been very pleased with the results. Plus, here at iherb the price of Maxi-Hair is great. Have seen in local stores at a much higher price.

A simple word: Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2007036 on Jun 20, 2010

My wife, since she was arriving to 30s, began having troubles with her hair. It began to break and fall. She used a lot of hair products, one more expensive than the other, and none of them kept their promises. Six month ago, I started looking for a natural product to help her. This was highly recommended and I bought it. Two weeks since she began taking it, the results began to be seen. Now her hair is growing and is way more healthier. If you have problems with your hair, this is your product.

IT CAUSED ACNE! UNDER MY SKIN?!

Posted by 4695393287777711768 on Sep 18, 2013

I cannot tell whether the product works well for my hair and nails are still weak. Moreover, I found out the increasing loss of hair! And what is the greatest problem of this product - it causes acne! Big, red, bringing scars and painful. I read many reviews about this product and great percentage is about acne. I will never recommend this product to somebody. Dear manufacturer - reorgamize the formula. Good percent of people are suffering from these tablets!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 10, 2008

Great stuff! My nails have grown so long already! My hair is shiney and very healthy. I will keep using this.