Maxi-Hair,

Posted by 5761883705780178529 on Dec 15, 2015

it's awesome

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Dec 11, 2015

This is a wonderful combination of nutrients and it seems that I am having less hair loss than when I ordered them. Supplements for hair generally take a long time to produce noticeable results, so I don't know if it is actually increasing hair volume.

No effect is seen

Posted by 4775530231071245116 on Dec 05, 2015

Finished two bottles and found no effect on me

Good

Posted by 4820740030479791967 on Dec 03, 2015

Good when taken with Natrol Biotin Maximum Strength 10,000mcg. Packed with vitamins and minerals needed not just for the hair but for overall health.

my hair still fallen out

Posted by 5054059708492292640 on Dec 02, 2015

i bought two bottles and i wont buy it again

long hair

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Nov 06, 2015

this product always works wonders for my hair and nail growth!

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I took 2 a day and saw a small but significant improvement in hair shedding and hair growth. I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and have a bald spot in one eyebrow and thinning hair at my front hairline. The bald eyebrow filled in but I saw no new growth at the hairline. I did however have 1 inch of new growth in a month and less brittle hair, which is pretty substantial. I will continue to take it because as soon as I stopped in a weeks time the bald eyebrow reappeared and hair growth slowed. I don't think this is a miracle in a bottle but for hashi folks this is a great solution to cosmetic issues from thyroid disease.

Really working!

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

The only tablets that helped with my hair loss. The effect lasted for few months later after I finished the bottle.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3336740 on Oct 22, 2015

Its been almost 3 weeks taking them and I can feel my hair stronger and I lose less hair (although it's october which is awesome). I also feel more energy during the day. I only take 1 in the morning :)

Sólo usé un bote

Posted by SilviaVerdu on Oct 14, 2015

Pero no noté niguna mejoría, hasta que un tiempo después noté que me crecía pelo nuevo, muchísima cantidad. Así que lo he vuelto a pedir este año.