I recommend.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 31, 2012

Improves the general condition and growth of hair. Улучшает общее состояние и рост волос. Эффект заметен не сразу, а где-то через месяц.

Tres bon produit

Posted by Reviewer2203904 on Jul 30, 2012

Je prend ces capsules depuis quelques mois et mes cheveux sont plus forts et poussent plus vite qu avant , je suis un homme . C est pas cher et un flacon dure 1 mois et demi . Donc c est un bon rapport qualité prix .

Hair Helper

Posted by Reviewer2944504 on Jan 03, 2008

My hair has been falling out in ever increasing amounts for a few years now. I have only been taking Maxi-Hair for a month, but already far less hair is leaving my head. I'm a believer!

Crowning glory

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jan 19, 2009

My hair is my crowning glory, and even though it is abundant, it is very fine, and I have concerns about possible thinning as I reach my later 40s. I heard raves about Maxi-Hair, not only for hair but skin and nails as well, so am giving it a try. I haven't been taking it long, but think it may already be making a difference -- I notice more fullness. It's a good multivitamin, so it's definitely worth taking. As always, iHerb is THE place for great prices and amazingly fast shipping.

Did not do anything for my hair - Disappointing

Posted by Aliskin on Jul 21, 2015

I got this product after reading good reviews about it, but I was seriously disappointed. I did absolutely nothing for my hair, the hair loss went on as usual (no, there is nothing wrong with my blood tests). The only thing it did, was color my urine in bright yellow... (but I understand it's normal with such vitamins). As regards to the nails, I have no idea if there was any effect, because my nails are naturally strong (thank God), so I couldn't tell you. I total - waste of my money.

1 inch in 10 days

Posted by 5018861533822903899 on Mar 01, 2014

I was not sure that this product would work but took a chance based on the reviews and the price. I previously had 5 inches of new growth in 9 months following the big chop. After only 10 days I had 1 inch of new growth. I have not changed my routine or my diet other than incorporating Maxi-Hair. I am very happy with the results and plan to order more.

Produit Miracle

Posted by 5709985544906151745 on Jul 15, 2013

Pas chère et très efficace, je vous le conseille à tous

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!

Posted by Reviewer2860863 on May 17, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT..im 20 year-old male with kinda problem of hairloss i bought this product and in the second day i noticed that my falling hair was reduced dramatically!!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Mar 28, 2011

Maxi-hair is amazing! I have always had very thick hair, so thick, I used to have it professionally thinned. 10 years ago, I had cancer, a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy, and of course I lost all my hair. When my hair grew back, it was thick initially, but then after it grew out I was left with very thin and sparse hair. I had low thyroid too, but I was taking medication for it. That's how my hair looked for 10 years and made me a little depressed. I didn't really know what to do for it, but thought I would try Maxi-hair and I am so glad I did. I didn't notice much difference for 6 weeks, but after my first bottle, wow! My hair is so much thicker now. I think I'm just shedding less hair. It's shiny too and looks healthy. I can hardly wait to see how my hair looks after a year of taking Maxi-hair, because then I will have a new regrowth of hair to replace the hair that has fallen out. I also started taking Primrose oil a couple of weeks ago, because that helps to thicken your hair too.

Dark hairs regrowing around my temples.

Posted by soapboxblue on Jun 30, 2013

I have been using this for 1 month and I am delighted to see dark brown (instead of grey) hairs regrowing around my temples. Delighted also to see approximately 5 hairs in my comb instead of 20-30. I will review again in 3 months time when I hope to see the hairs around my temples growing longer. Update!! I have now been taking this for over 6 months and hair on my scalp is so much thicker. Still less hair falls out when I comb or wash my hair and my eye lashes are thicker and longer!!