Lighter shipping weight

Posted by odereviews on Jan 12, 2013

First of all: You might wonder why there are two identically priced Country Life, Maxi-Hair, Time Release products on iHerb. They have all the same ingredients, but the shipping weight is different. This is a “lighter version” , because the tablets comes in a plastic bottle (instead of a glass bottle). I prefer this (plastic), because it saves plenty on the shipping cost (International customer). I just wish I have noticed the difference sooner. :) This is a high quality nourishment for your hair, skin and nails. You’ll see the difference within a month. This has so many vitamins, that you can leave your multivitamins aside. Making this pretty much bargain priced. Take time-release-tablets twice a day with food for maximum absorption. I think this is is one of the best products on iHerb. Me recommends!

Great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Dec 03, 2012

I'm taking this vitamins for a month now, and I really see them working! Although it's winter here, the worst time for my hair, they are strong, and growing faster, and look great. I never experienced such result from vitamins claim to be "vits for hair". Along with it, I'm using different natural shampoos ordered from here, and am on a healthy diet of course. But these vits really gave boost to the health of hair.

All in one!

Posted by 5705832463974180334 on Dec 23, 2012

I found this on sale at iHerb. My hair & nails seem smoother & stronger since I've been taking it. I love that it's a good all around daily vitamin plus hair help.

Cure annuelle

Posted by Reviewer1623945 on Jan 30, 2013

C'est reparti pour une nouvelle cure de 3 mois. Ce produit renforce mes cheveux et apporte les vitamines dont ils ont besoin. 2 ans avant, mes cheveux étaient très fins. Effet visible vraiment au 3ème mois.

Las mejores que he probado

Posted by Reviewer1810575 on Mar 02, 2013

He probado mil pastillas para el crecimiento más rápido del pelo, y éstas son las únicas con las que he notado resultados reales, en la rapidez y el crecimiento de pelo nuevo. Como al segundo bote o así es cuando se empiezan a notar resultados. Muy muy recomendables.

maxi hair

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Nov 09, 2012

puikios sudeties vitaminai plaukams, sudetyje turintys daug naudingu vitaminu ir mikroelementu butinu sveikam plauku augimui. efektas pasijaute po antro buteliuko vartojimo pradzios(1 kapsule i diena),paspartino plauku augima, sustiprino nagus. kapsules kietos, dideles, geltonos, turincios intensyvu kvapa, slapima nudazo geltona spalva, taip pasisalina neisisavinti B grupes vitaminai.

Shinier hair already, I will definitely order again

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Oct 02, 2012

I don't know if it's the oil pulling I started a month ago or the Maxi Hair that I've been taking for about two weeks, but my hair is looking much better. It's still falling out, but hopefully that will stop soon. I don't have alopecia, just too many hairs in the sink. I have been trying to find something to make my hair shiny again so I will definitely buy this again. This seems much better than the previous hair supplement I was taking.

skin and hair