July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, CoQ10, Maxi-Sorb, 30 mg, 120 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great product

Posted by Reviewer2224547 on Nov 23, 2008

Since taking it I've had no more problem with vertigo. Good price, will continue to buy it from iherb.

My Energetic Life

Posted by Reviewer2852210 on Aug 09, 2009

At 63 years of age, a high school teacher, sports minded, and grandmother of 8, my life is very hectic. I have been taking Country Life, MaxiSorb CoQ10 for over 10 years now. It is my lifeline to energy. I would not be without it. I have introduced it to others who also rave about its power to improve their quality of life.

Q-Gel - FABULOUS - I take 3 per day - Breakfast, Lunch, Late Afternoon

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 27, 2013

Q-Gel is one of the best absorbed Q-10s. Dr. Sinatra and others recommend it. Another top one is Vitaline. Other, regular oil-based ones are fine, too -- it's just that they absorb more slowly and can hit me about 12 hours after ingestion, and I prefer rapid absorption and blood levels.

Happy with product and service

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Nov 22, 2011

I cannot tell if these are doing any good or not, but this is not the sort of thing where that is really possible short term. They arrived promptly and in good condition and I love iherb and rarely buy natural products anywhere else because the prices are so much better at iherb even including the shipping and the options for free shipping are so much better than other sites. This company has really spoiled me. One note: These capsules are very large, which surprised me for being just 30 mg. But they are easy to swallow. Since it is supposed to be more absorbable, I am assuming you need less of it.

asthma

Posted by Reviewer1833250 on Jul 21, 2009

one of the best antioxidants ever!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »