essential

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Apr 21, 2016

great value and product

MOLYBDENUM

Posted by 5347683988987138444 on Dec 11, 2015

WAS ORDERED BY MISTAKE, NOT USING.

Lowers Thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 22, 2015

I don't know if this worked to help me detox - I still disp[layed the same symptoms with detoxing sulphur as I did before. I did notice it made me lethargic after about 5 days use and that I had bags under my eyes. For me it was a mojo zapper! I went to half a pill a day (hard to cut!) and the symptoms didn't subside. I've decided to eat a lot more legumes to get my molybdenum, it's safer for me

Excellent molybdenum!

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jul 17, 2015

The best i've trided so far!

good

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

This is what we need with MSM powder. Good prise.

Very good

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

I like it. Honestly l didn't feel a big difference, but somehow my body accepted this product very good.

Excellent for Candida Die-off

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

I use this for Candida die-off with NAC and taking one tab to 2 tabs of this eliminates any die-off symptoms within 30 minutes. My battle with Candida is long and this is a life-saver for Candida die-off for me, even when not taking NAC or any GSH supplements.

Cheap, good quality

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Molybdenum defieciency is not that common, but this mineral is often included in multivitamins to be on the safe side. Since I don't tage multivitamins, I supplement with one of theese tablets pr. week. That's really cheap, since this bottle will last me a couple of years this way. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

works well with B12 to reduce sulfite intolerance

Posted by 5700554729407714525 on Oct 06, 2014

This product along with Solgar's B12 supplements have made a significant difference in my boyfriend's life! He suddenly developed a sulfite intolerance and could not tolerate most foods or smells (since nearly everything contain a fair amount of sulfite in them especially onions and garlic) so I looked up a couple of discussion forums online and it was suggested by some that he might be lacking an enzyme which breaks down the sulfite in foods. It was suggested that molybdenum helps in the production of this key enzyme and so we gave this a shot along with the B12 (which was also suggested online). We figured that his liver needed some help as well and now, he is on a steady combination of B12, Molybdenum, liver supplements and probiotics for 4 months (or more now). This has made all the difference and he can now have most foods (even with sulfite in them). I like that this is chelated and at 1 a day with 100 in a bottle, the price on iherb is great! The flat fee overseas shipping is fantastic (cheap and fast) as well.

excellent for removing toxins

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Really happy with this products ability to remove toxins from the body. Stiff, sore muscles eased (as a result of removing toxins)