Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Sep 11, 2009

I started taking this after reading up on treatments for PCOS. Since it's only been a month, I can't say what effect it has had on my hormones yet. I have, however, noticed very obvious nail growth/strength, which I wasn't expecting, but am pleased about. Not being one for acrylic nails, I was waiting on mine to all grow out long and even to paint them. I'd get most of them grown out and then they'd start splitting. My daughter is 3.5 years old and this week she saw me with painted fingernails for the first time! I imagine that with time I will notice a difference in my hair as well, since cysteine constitutes both nails and hair.

Posted by Reviewer3117816 on Dec 02, 2009

I gave this to my boyfriend because he had bronchitis. It seemed to had made him breath better. I agree with all the other comments here as well.

Country Life, Gluten Free, NAC, N-Acetyl Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

They are very good in the control of blood sugar

used for possible pcos

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Jul 08, 2016

I saw online that this was used to treat pcos and the only side effect was gall bladder stones if taken in large doses and not taken with adequate vitamin C so I went ahead & gave it a shot. I think it does affect my insulin and how my body processes sugar because I lose half a lb more each week on the same plan if I am exercising and eating well. Also I am a little more clearheaded sometimes while taking it which I noticed after stopping it for a few days because I thought it wasn't doing much. So this review is for my 2nd bottle, still taking it (better results for me if split one at night and one in morning).

Country Life Biochem NAC N-Acetyl

Posted by Reviewer2599761 on Apr 10, 2011

It is difficult to say if its doing anything; but I trust that it is.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Nov 16, 2007

very good anti-toxin

Posted by Reviewer1613999 on Jan 16, 2009

I have not noticed too much difference as described in the product description. I would assume, it takes some time to display a sign.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer1650920 on Apr 18, 2008

very good product indeed!

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Sep 19, 2009

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1509654 on Oct 12, 2008

New product for me. Will know after 30 days if it benefits me.