Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009

Worked in conjunction with other herbs to treat bronchitis. Absolutely outstanding results, this product is more powerful than I can describe. My lungs feel better than I ever thought they would, and the damage from a year of smoking was almost immediately relieved. When you are coughing up tar, that tastes like tobacco, and you haven't smoked in months, you know it's a powerful product.

I highly recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jan 30, 2010

This brilliant product brought about a turning point for the better with my health after taking it for 3 months with L-Gluthathione and L-Carnitine along with CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and poor immune system.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Jan 29, 2009

I first took this in Italy when I had a bad respiratory infection. The pharmacist gave it to me. It really helps to keep lungs clear and sinus clear by keeping mucus loose.

Great help!

Posted by Reviewer1966793 on Sep 03, 2009

I use it as part of a regimen to control my severe allergies.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2039475 on Oct 26, 2010

This product seems to help me clear my mind. I use it specifically with DMSA, Alpha Lipoic Acid and vitamin C for the chelation of heavy metals.

Most Potency at 750

Posted by ellelisw on Feb 19, 2011

Country Life's BioChem N-A-Cysteine has the most potency per capsule compared with the other brands here on iHerb. Guaifenesin for bad chest congestion was giving me bad side affects and not really helping... I was desperate, willing to try anything, got online and looked for help. I sipped a glass of unsweetened lemon water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it, took some NAC, and am feeling much better. Not cured, but at least breathing comfortably without the dizziness and negative impact on my kidneys. Remember to cycle isolated amino acids (one month on, one off, or as recommended by HCP) as extended use can affect protein/amino acid synthesis in the body.

clear lungs

Posted by Reviewer2265092 on Sep 30, 2009

I had a toxic exposure a few years ago and have been experimenting with various supplements, especially to help with asthma and congestion of my lungs. I find that NAC is helpful in this regard and I keep it on hand always, in case I feel a cold coming on.

client

Posted by Reviewer2131085 on Jul 16, 2008

Take NAC after haveing x-rays and CT scans to counter radiation. Also have taken for respiratory tract.

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Nov 23, 2008

Take this every morning with colostrum. The two have worked great for repairing my intensings and helping with ibs!!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3165954 on Jan 05, 2010

I started taking this for general health and was amazed that the swelling in my right hand knuckles went down so I could wear my rings once again. It had been several months since I could wear them. I was truly amazed and now will not be without this product.