Happy

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

I am happy with this product and I find them easy to swallow...

Country Life Dry E

Posted by Reviewer1459513 on Aug 13, 2009

Great product with no soy!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 16, 2010

I have been taking this strength of Vitamin E for years. I prefer the dry formula in veggie caps but I found that to be rather expensive. I chose this one, Country LIfe in tablet form because of the good price. It appears to work as well as the Vitamin E products I have previously taken.

The best option

Posted by Reviewer3140729 on Jan 12, 2011

Like always perfect brand

iHerb products

Posted by Reviewer3110547 on Oct 21, 2011

Good product, excellent price, quick delivery

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 25, 2011

Have combined this with selenium and vit. c and was able to note the energy boosted.

Less appreciated substitute for discontinued product

Posted by Reviewer3121330 on Mar 01, 2011

Not your fault, but Country Life stopped making the 450 IU carob-flavored vitamin E, which I much preferred. I like that this is a dry-not oily-vitamin E, but it is very hard and, of course, not as pleasant to take. I'd ideally give it 3 1/2 stars, but I'll be generous and round up to 4 stars.

Soy Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy". The label on the bottle says, "contains soy". I would not have purchased it if I had known.

Too hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3359565 on Jul 24, 2012

I have tried on a few occasions to take these tablets but now have to throw them out. They are impossible to get down. They get stuck on the back of my tongue and if that happens I can never get the thing down. After a week of taking them and having them get stuck 3 times, enough. Maybe all vitamin E is like this. If I could score it a zero I would.