Country Life, Gluten Free, Natural Tropical Papaya, 500 Wafers

Tropical Papaya

Posted by Reviewer1999384 on Jan 17, 2008

I've been using this particular digestive for years with excellent results. I chew on about five tablets if I've overeaten, and in 15 minutes my digestion starts improving. I've tried them all over the years; this one is the best.

Great Tasting Papaya!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Feb 08, 2008

These chewable tablets are REALLY tasty! I have some digestive problems, and I carry papaya with me all the time. It helps as soon as you swallow it to relieve indigestion and acid reflux -- INSTANTLY! And without any harmful effects or heavy metals added to the tablets! This is a terrific buy, and IHERB is the BEST online company in the WORLD!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Oct 31, 2011

This product works quite well. I take it right after meals. No bloating, no gas. The price is good too.

Tropical Papaya Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1558563 on Nov 28, 2011

I'm so glad that something that is so good for you can taste so good. I definitely could tell a difference when I ran out of these enzymes. I was relieved in more ways than one to get them in the mail. Thanks IHerb.com for making ordering these wonderful products of nature, so easy and accessible. It was my fault that I ran out, I just waited too late to re-order. Thanks goodness that the shipping of this product and the company are so fast in their processing.

best enzymes that I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jun 24, 2010

These are the best and most effective enzymes I have tried. I stopped using them for a while, because I thought I'd save money. You usually need to chew 4 or 5 wafers at a time, so I bought a couple of other brands that don't require you to take as many. However, the other brands just didn't give me the relief that these enzymes offer. So, I'm glad to again be using these effective (and good tasting) wafers.