New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

This seems to be a good value for those who can tolerate swallowing a pretty large and sharply shaped pill.I bought 12 of these and take it every 3 hrs.I have found that plenty of water is needed to keep it from hanging up in my throut.When I run out of these I will try the extended release 1500mg.niacinamide as I have read good reviews on that dosage and would only need to take those 2/3 times a day.

Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer2477504 on Nov 19, 2010

Works well to reduce anxiety

pills for my dog

Posted by Reviewer2475544 on May 13, 2010

my dog has an autoimmune disease and he's doing great since on these pills

Country Life, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 04, 2011

These tabs are fine but I will switch to regular Niacin next for the purpose I use it for. I love iHerb - great place to shop online. I don't bother with other sites anymore because I find everything I want at iHerb - good prices, excellent service and fast shipping. Going the extra mile to ensure happy customers and return business.