Country Life, Gluten Free, Norwegian Kelp, 225 mcg, 300 Tablets

For cold constitution.

Posted by Reviewer2799887 on Dec 07, 2009

I'm Japanese. I was always worried of the cold constitution in every winter. If this Supplement is taken, my body becomes warm. I was helped.

High Quality,Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jul 23, 2009

I really got my money's worth. I noticed a change in the way I felt -- my energy levels -- in a matter of days. Very impressive.

Kelp or Levothyroxine: My choice

Posted by Reviewer2204120 on Nov 30, 2009

I was taking levothyroxine for a nodule on my thyroid. I had palpitations, shortness of breath and lower exercise tolerance on the thyroid medication. The biopsy was negative for any cancer; so I decided to try a dietary approach to my problem. I found this Norwegian Kelp on iherb.com. It has 225 mcg of iodine. Since I don't eat enough fish, and I don't salt my food, I wasn't getting enough iodine. I'm going to continue to monitor my situation, but my TSH is normal, and my thyroid nodule seems to be getting smaller. Good-bye Goiter!

Norwegian Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2372030 on Sep 28, 2009

This is a great supplement, especially for someone who takes thyroid medication. It helps warm you up and stabilizes your body temperature when your thyroid might not be working hard enough. A great supplement especially in the winter as temperatures drop.

Norwegian Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2497860 on Oct 30, 2009

Very good product; tested it and saw visible results in less than 3 days.