Actually feeling great

Posted by 5533800552849530630 on Dec 12, 2015

I guess I can contribute these pills to my better condition. Hey! - I was fit before taking these pills - but ever since then I feel even better. Like the feel of what you get when you can sleep long. I'll call it 'refreshed'.

NORWEGIAN KELP

Posted by Reviewer1734655 on Jan 05, 2015

Thank you iHerb for fast postage of kelp product. So far I am satisfied with the strength of the tablets, and find that I do not need to take one every day. This may be due to the fact that I am very sensitive to heavy metals and chemicals like food enhancers. I started taking a stronger dose of kelp (twice a day for three days, hoping to get it into my system quicker), however I found that the kelp maked me itch if I take it every day. I also take spirulina (which works wonders for my fibromyalgia), and started this about three months before taking the kelp, and had a noticeable difference to my health. Since taking the kelp, I have noticed another level of improvement to my overall health. I will continue to take them every alternative day.

Good iodine supplement

Posted by VitaminHypo on Aug 30, 2014

Iodine deficiency must have huge impact on overall health on modern people. We see sick people everywhere. I feel a little better after taking it for 2 months. Lost about ~2 pounds/1 kg with improved metabolism even though I'm slim. I'm using it with multivitamins and I'll buy it again.

taking this for the iodine

Posted by Reviewer2908884 on Jul 23, 2014

And per the Wahls Protocol. I do not have MS; but do have diabetes and with this hope to support my tissues in spite of having no thyroid.

Good for women, and prevents PMS symptoms!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 03, 2014

One a day keeps PMS and other female issues away: eg, tender breasts, bloating etc

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 12, 2014

Everytime I take this, my throat gets swollen and my nose, clogged. Think I must be allergic to kelp or this particular brand only? I am not sure; I must try other brands.

on my way to a healthy eating pattern .....

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Country Life Kelp. Unfortunately nothing happened when I start taking these till I increased the dossage to 2 tablets a day. Since 2 weeks I occasionally eat 3 meals a day. Hopefully I can find the right dosage and get back to my healthy eating pattern. Losing weight and more energy would also be nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

Help for supporting thyroid glandt and help against Kandida!

Thyroid - but tablets aren't small

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Kelp and ashwagandha are the best tonics for low thyroid function. These tablets are a bit awkward to swallow but okay - round and flat, a bit too big. Kelp powder sprinkled on food is easier and cheaper to take long term.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 17, 2012

I think is excellent product. Works very well for me, more energy and feeling of well-being,ie is provides more energy but with a calm, happy feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »