For cold constitution.

Posted by Reviewer2799887 on Dec 07, 2009

I'm Japanese. I was always worried of the cold constitution in every winter. If this Supplement is taken, my body becomes warm. I was helped.

Kelp or Levothyroxine: My choice

Posted by Reviewer2204120 on Nov 30, 2009

I was taking levothyroxine for a nodule on my thyroid. I had palpitations, shortness of breath and lower exercise tolerance on the thyroid medication. The biopsy was negative for any cancer; so I decided to try a dietary approach to my problem. I found this Norwegian Kelp on iherb.com. It has 225 mcg of iodine. Since I don't eat enough fish, and I don't salt my food, I wasn't getting enough iodine. I'm going to continue to monitor my situation, but my TSH is normal, and my thyroid nodule seems to be getting smaller. Good-bye Goiter!

High Quality,Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jul 23, 2009

I really got my money's worth. I noticed a change in the way I felt -- my energy levels -- in a matter of days. Very impressive.

Norwegian Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2372030 on Sep 28, 2009

This is a great supplement, especially for someone who takes thyroid medication. It helps warm you up and stabilizes your body temperature when your thyroid might not be working hard enough. A great supplement especially in the winter as temperatures drop.

Norwegian Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2497860 on Oct 30, 2009

Very good product; tested it and saw visible results in less than 3 days.

Answer to my prayers

Posted by Reviewer2778646 on Feb 17, 2011

In my fifties with dry skin; I read about kelp and its benefits to the skin. This product daily and lots of water has improved my skin substantially. My mood has improved, as well. Even in these winter months, my legs and arms are now soft and youthful again. I will be reordering this iodine supplement for years to come.

Good for women, and prevents PMS symptoms!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 03, 2014

One a day keeps PMS and other female issues away: eg, tender breasts, bloating etc

on my way to a healthy eating pattern .....

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Country Life Kelp. Unfortunately nothing happened when I start taking these till I increased the dossage to 2 tablets a day. Since 2 weeks I occasionally eat 3 meals a day. Hopefully I can find the right dosage and get back to my healthy eating pattern. Losing weight and more energy would also be nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

kelp

Posted by Reviewer1161815 on Sep 14, 2009

I am taking this as a hedge against iodine deficiency

ok

Posted by 5325111226186305251 on May 12, 2016

I dont know why but this product make me sick.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »