Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Mood, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on May 04, 2009

Best Omega 3 for me. Easy to take. It really does what it says: Helps with mood, stress level and energy. Noticeable difference when I do not take it.

This is wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 18, 2011

I highly recomend taking 4-5 of these softgels per day if you have any problem with depression. I am taking 5 of them, and I think I even feel a bit better than I did with 4. I was able to wean off of zoloft (generic) because of these and magnesium. I highly recomend taking more than 2 per day if you have any problems with anxiety, deprssion, impatience ect. They even seem to make me more of a relaxed person at times. The main thing is take with them a large meal so they absorb! I give 2 of these to my 5 year old DD and 6 year old DS also for learning and hyperactivity. ***UPDATE on 4 year old Son...He has some speech delays, so I started giving Him this Omega 3 Mood. I poked a sewing pin into these into a glass jar and keep in the fridge. (Now I put in a dropper bottle) Each Gelcap is 1cc + a bit more. I give him aprox 1 cc and some more (1 gelcap+) The high EPA in these gelcaps is what makes them so special. High EPA and low DHA is what has been studied in children in the United Kingdom. Look at the Eye Q fish oil, and google the studies on kids. It made their Brains grow 3 years in 3 months for a few children in the study! I can already tell a difference in my son, it has been about 3 weeks or so scince starting giving him Omega 3 Mood, he can pronouce words and letters easier, he is more likable to be around, he is starting to open up and notice details in things! I think this stuff is working! He has also started reporting dreams to me the next morning! UPDATE- Son is now 5 and in K4 school, he takes one a day. It helps with kids handwriting too! Search fish oil EPA handwriting! High EPA is good for your Brain! Your body can make DHA from EPA if it needs it! But it wants the EPA!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1359815 on Feb 22, 2010

I use 4 of these a days, and can tell when i only take 2.... I really think it helps.

amazing price!

Posted by Reviewer1475643 on Nov 14, 2010

the proportions epa and dha exactly right (high resp. low), this is the best product for an amzing price. comes in a glass jar!

Excellent EPA/DHA content!! GREAT for Bipolar Disorder!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

This is, by far, the BEST, most effective Fish Oil I have ever used! I'm Bipolar II and Omega 3 Mood, combined with Lithium Orotate (also available here at iHerb) is what finally kicked my rapid cycling, hypo-manic episodes and lifted me out of my depression. I am now completely STABLE and HAPPY for the first time in years, and all WITHOUT ANY CHEMICAL MEDS!! I take 6 softgels a day, two with each main meal. I absolutely love how great I feel, and the high EPA and low DHA content is exactly what my psychiatrist likes to see!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »