Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, 3·6·9, Lemon Flavor, 30 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not worth it

Posted by odereviews on Oct 11, 2012

Country Life Omega products are “Pharmaceutical Grade”, what ever that means. I didn’t find pretty much anything good to say about these products. Starting from the horrible package. It’s hard to get the “Jelly” (Lemon gummies) fully out the of aluminum foil (so far 0% success rate), at least you got a new challenge everyday. Taste does have some lemon, but otherwise you can taste the fish too (not in a a good way). I gave few lemon gummies to other persons to test, and they didn’t like them at all. Only good thing is the price ($1.95 each), but with regular price, there’s just no reason to buy these!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2532978 on Oct 30, 2012

I love Country Life Brand, but am not a fan of these gummies. To me, the lemon taste just does not mask the fish oil taste. I believe the texture is more objectionable than the taste. I like gummy treats but these are a different texture. Next time, I think I'll go for capsules instead.

Too fishy

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Oct 30, 2012

Considering the price, I can't complain too much, but the fishy taste was too strong for me. Now I'm trying to swallw them with plenty of water.

Terrible taste!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012

I cannot eat these "gummies", it feels like I chew spoilt fish. Simply disgusting!

fish and lemon

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 09, 2012

Can not try it because of strong fish taste. It smells fish and lemon. But combitanion of OMEGAs is good. And my dog like the taste. So he will it these OMEGAs Не могу попробовать изза сильного рыбного запаха. Пахнут рыбой с лимоном. Но комбинация жирных кислот хорошая. И моей собаке нравится вкус. Он их и съест.