Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

good price

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012

certainly not hideous, no bad smell of fish oil , citrus aroma. such as jelly or pudding-like consistency pill form. just a little displeased that once you have removed the tablet from the nest it oily and greasy fingers

Good

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I read some reviews about how this tastes like fish, so I was pleasantly surprised that in fact it doesn't, it smells after lemons and tastes alright, not good or bad or weird, wouldn't compare to gummibears lol easily to chew and swallow in shape of a circle. I like that it contains flax seed oil, so I don't need to add flax seeds to my diet separately. I managed to eat two of them everyday for over 2 months and I can say that it made my nails stronger :D Seems I really needed to add omega to my diet. For the special price I stocked up until march, but I'm not sure if I would have paid the full price, as they are kinda pricey.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Nov 17, 2012

I really like it and it is at a bargain price. Taking essential fatty acids helps prevent deep vein thrombosis. These are tasty and very affordable. There is no fish repeat. I will continue to purchase them as long as they remain affordable.

i like it

Posted by 4840687239108625336 on Nov 28, 2012

great price, i like this product, will buy it again

Good and tasty source of omega 3.

Posted by 4644131376858400054 on Dec 02, 2012

Good and tasty source of omega 3. Good for childrens.

Does the job, great price

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I don't have an issue with the taste or texture. I chase it down with OJ or coffee. No problem, keep it in the fridge if you have problems with it "melting."

Good gummy

Posted by 4683000223110533003 on Dec 11, 2012

Bought these for my kids as they are not big fans of swallowing a lot of pills. This is a good way for them to get their omega's and they like the gummy chews.

good

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

A+