Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I liked the taste of this. They are a great addition to any supplement stack.

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

My whole family loves the taste, make my life easy!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

I guess it is very personal regarding taste, my whole family LOVES the taste, my husband & 2 sons are all for it! Now they are begging me for a gummy treat, instead of me chasing them around to take fish oil. At this price, I am stocking them up!

Mostly Lemon

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Apr 12, 2013

I like the lemon-fish (mostly lemon) taste and eat it as a useful thing for my health. Daughter likes as well (but she loves fish oil in general) Not too convenient for using as the gummies stick to package, but its no matter espesially for such price (0,95$). Best before 03/2013.

Very good

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 15, 2013

Very good

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 15, 2013

I bought it with special price, it was a good decision, because these are not only healthy but tasty at the same time, great!

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Jan 16, 2013

Thanks, I love this product

good

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

A+

Good gummy

Posted by 4683000223110533003 on Dec 11, 2012

Bought these for my kids as they are not big fans of swallowing a lot of pills. This is a good way for them to get their omega's and they like the gummy chews.

Does the job, great price

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I don't have an issue with the taste or texture. I chase it down with OJ or coffee. No problem, keep it in the fridge if you have problems with it "melting."

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »