qrferfeqrf

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Oct 18, 2012

qerfedfqer

Mostly Lemon

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Apr 12, 2013

I like the lemon-fish (mostly lemon) taste and eat it as a useful thing for my health. Daughter likes as well (but she loves fish oil in general) Not too convenient for using as the gummies stick to package, but its no matter espesially for such price (0,95$). Best before 03/2013.

good product for the best price

Posted by Scheherazade on Oct 03, 2012

Good taste and aroma of lemon. No fish aftertaste. Will buy more

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 15, 2013

I bought it with special price, it was a good decision, because these are not only healthy but tasty at the same time, great!

good

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

A+

My whole family loves the taste, make my life easy!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

I guess it is very personal regarding taste, my whole family LOVES the taste, my husband & 2 sons are all for it! Now they are begging me for a gummy treat, instead of me chasing them around to take fish oil. At this price, I am stocking them up!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I read some reviews about how this tastes like fish, so I was pleasantly surprised that in fact it doesn't, it smells after lemons and tastes alright, not good or bad or weird, wouldn't compare to gummibears lol easily to chew and swallow in shape of a circle. I like that it contains flax seed oil, so I don't need to add flax seeds to my diet separately. I managed to eat two of them everyday for over 2 months and I can say that it made my nails stronger :D Seems I really needed to add omega to my diet. For the special price I stocked up until march, but I'm not sure if I would have paid the full price, as they are kinda pricey.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Nov 17, 2012

I really like it and it is at a bargain price. Taking essential fatty acids helps prevent deep vein thrombosis. These are tasty and very affordable. There is no fish repeat. I will continue to purchase them as long as they remain affordable.

good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 27, 2012

good taste!

zuvu taukai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

tikrai ne slykstus, jokio zuvu tauku kvapo ir pan.,kvepia citrinomis. tokios kaip zelines ar pudingo koncistencijos tabletes formos, ipakuotuos lizdeliuose(lapeliais), ne palaidos. tik nepatiko truputi, kad isemus ta tablietke is lizdelio ji riebaluota ir pirstai issiteplioja