Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High DHA, Lemon Flavor, 30 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

1 star as I couldn't rate it No Star

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Oct 27, 2012

I love most iherb products and always give honest & fair reviews, So unfortunately I have to say this product is the grossest tasting supplement I have ever tried. It tastes like a combination of day old salmon & artificial lemon flavour. The texture is like a slimy oyster. Yuck ! I'm glad I got this one for free as not even the neighborhood stray cats will touch this stuff.

Iccck

Posted by Reviewer1052175 on Nov 27, 2012

Like the title says, iccck.

Fish gummies

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 30, 2012

Opened 1 packet and the smell of fish from the gummy was strong. Chewed half of the gummy and it was like eating a fish gummy which is what it is. Tasted fishy and was hard to swallow. I spit out the rest as it was too gross. Thank goodness I got this as a freebie since I won't be eating anymore of it. I'd rather take fish oil capsules.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1984765 on Dec 02, 2012

I got this as a gift with my order. I would be very unhappy if I paid for it. The flavour is really nasty. I'd really rather drink pure cod-liver oil. The gummies stick to the package, so only half of it comes out.

yick