July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High DHA, Lemon Flavor, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

I love the fact that is high DHA

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

Interesting!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 25, 2012

I like the idea of the high DHA, good for the brain I'm told. The little gummies have a slight fishy odor, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to offend anyone unless they're very touchy. I like the lemony taste and don't mind chewing them at all. I gave four stars as I'm not wild about aluminum foil blister packs and the gummy tends to stick to the foil on the bottom so you either lose some of the product or have to scrape it off. The 3-6-9 ones don't tend to stick as badly.

High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.

Great!

Posted by lyikoRU on Sep 14, 2012

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

I use this in addition to the EPA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.