July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega Surge, High DHA, Lemon Flavor, 60 Gummies (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Interesting!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 25, 2012

I like the idea of the high DHA, good for the brain I'm told. The little gummies have a slight fishy odor, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to offend anyone unless they're very touchy. I like the lemony taste and don't mind chewing them at all. I gave four stars as I'm not wild about aluminum foil blister packs and the gummy tends to stick to the foil on the bottom so you either lose some of the product or have to scrape it off. The 3-6-9 ones don't tend to stick as badly.

High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.

soy free

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012

It was awesome to find a omega that was soy free - I can't say as I am a huge fan of the taste/texture though.

High DHA, very important

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 14, 2012

Quite good gummies. Like that each is packed individual. But I actually smell and taste fish... Not only citrus. So I just ingest each gummy. Also my fingers leave a little bit greasy. But for 3.65$ was perfect deal!

Not really sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer3240423 on Sep 16, 2012

Only tried this out once so I'm still not really sure about it, the reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »