Like the High DHA

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I was looking for a gummy with high DHA for my son, to treat ADD. They're not so gummy, more like a soft gel in the shape of a waffer. Had a bit of a fish smell, but not so much that my son didn't eat it. Sometimes they get stuck in the individual compartments they come in, and pieces break off. I do like the high DHA level, for that reason I would buy it again, at least until I find something better.

fridge

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

if it's hot and sunny where you live, stick this product in the fridge when it comes. if not... you've got a oily, fishy smelling flan-like mini pudding that kids gag on and sprint to the bathroom to wash the taste out. not gummy at all

great idea, not so great execution

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Jan 23, 2012

high DHA, each gummy is individually packed in a foil packet. The lemom flavor is light, but I could detect a slight fishy oder on some of them. The gummies are a bit oily and shaped sort of like the top part of a boiled egg that has been sliced off. The texture is also a bit rubbery.

Ok taste

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 14, 2012

A bit messy to get out of the coated seal. I would rather if possible, use capsules

It's not the taste, it's the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 21, 2012

A bit too fishy tasting for me - But I'm eating them faithfully, because I know they are good for me!

O.K. Lemon Flavor Omega Gummies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.