Interesting!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 25, 2012

I like the idea of the high DHA, good for the brain I'm told. The little gummies have a slight fishy odor, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to offend anyone unless they're very touchy. I like the lemony taste and don't mind chewing them at all. I gave four stars as I'm not wild about aluminum foil blister packs and the gummy tends to stick to the foil on the bottom so you either lose some of the product or have to scrape it off. The 3-6-9 ones don't tend to stick as badly.

High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.

soy free

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012

It was awesome to find a omega that was soy free - I can't say as I am a huge fan of the taste/texture though.

High DHA, very important

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 14, 2012

Quite good gummies. Like that each is packed individual. But I actually smell and taste fish... Not only citrus. So I just ingest each gummy. Also my fingers leave a little bit greasy. But for 3.65$ was perfect deal!

Not really sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer3240423 on Sep 16, 2012

Only tried this out once so I'm still not really sure about it, the reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go

Good price. Gummies for adults

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

zuvu taukai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

tikrai ne slykstus, jokio zuvu tauku kvapo ir pan.,kvepia citrinomis. tokios kaip zelines ar pudingo koncistencijos tabletes formos, ipakuotuos lizdeliuose(lapeliais), ne palaidos. tik nepatiko truputi, kad isemus ta tablietke is lizdelio ji riebaluota ir pirstai issiteplioja

Fun way to get your omegas

Posted by Redseishi on Oct 17, 2012

Bought these and expected them to taste fishy. No fishyness and really fun way to get your omegas. It's like soft jelly candy (disc shaped, not jelly beans or bears). I enjoy these a lot.

yucky taste

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

I'm sure these are healthy but my daughter has trouble getting them down. She says they have NOT citrus flavor, only fish!

beside the taste

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012

awful taste awside, I think this fish-oil supplement is helping me with palpitations, depression, energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »