Good

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

If it's not discontinued, I would recommend you to try these gummies! The taste is a bit funny, but it's better than normal fish oil If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good price. Gummies for adults

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on Mar 30, 2013

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.

This is one of the best products!

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Jan 31, 2013

Great flavor, too bad it's been discontinued. ;-(

tasy

Posted by 5725702719506263700 on Jan 18, 2013

tastes good! but it is hard to know if the product gives any benefit.

Kids like it!

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Dec 02, 2012

I bought this because I thought it would be an easy way for the kids to take something that's good for them and it's worked, slides down the throat easily enough for those who dont like to chew.

Strange form factor

Posted by 5582226948148283464 on Dec 01, 2012

This gummy has a jelly consistency and is sort of hemispherically shaped with a flat dome, which makes it rather difficult to get it out from the blister packaging. I do appreciate that the gummies are made for faster absorption of DHA, but Country Life's attempt to mask the fishy taste with the lemon flavour isn't entirely successful. Personally I do not mind the fishy taste (probably used to it as I took Scott's Emulsion when I a was young kid) and could do without the lemon flavour altogether. The limited time price is unbelievable ($3.65) but do check whether you are fine with the expiration date of the product before purchasing.

beside the taste

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012

awful taste awside, I think this fish-oil supplement is helping me with palpitations, depression, energy.

yucky taste

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 29, 2012

I'm sure these are healthy but my daughter has trouble getting them down. She says they have NOT citrus flavor, only fish!

Fun way to get your omegas

Posted by Redseishi on Oct 17, 2012

Bought these and expected them to taste fishy. No fishyness and really fun way to get your omegas. It's like soft jelly candy (disc shaped, not jelly beans or bears). I enjoy these a lot.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »