I love the fact that is high DHA

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

Not really sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer3240423 on Sep 16, 2012

Only tried this out once so I'm still not really sure about it, the reviews were good so I thought I would give it a go

Great!

Posted by lyikoRU on Sep 14, 2012

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

High DHA, very important

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 14, 2012

Quite good gummies. Like that each is packed individual. But I actually smell and taste fish... Not only citrus. So I just ingest each gummy. Also my fingers leave a little bit greasy. But for 3.65$ was perfect deal!

Yuck

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012

I'm not able to tell if the product is helping my body. I like the convenience of the little chewable disk, and I am taking them every day, but it's rubbery yuck. Won't order again.

soy free

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012

It was awesome to find a omega that was soy free - I can't say as I am a huge fan of the taste/texture though.

fridge

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

if it's hot and sunny where you live, stick this product in the fridge when it comes. if not... you've got a oily, fishy smelling flan-like mini pudding that kids gag on and sprint to the bathroom to wash the taste out. not gummy at all

zuvu taukai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

tikrai ne slykstus, jokio zuvu tauku kvapo ir pan.,kvepia citrinomis. tokios kaip zelines ar pudingo koncistencijos tabletes formos, ipakuotuos lizdeliuose(lapeliais), ne palaidos. tik nepatiko truputi, kad isemus ta tablietke is lizdelio ji riebaluota ir pirstai issiteplioja

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Sep 01, 2012

Good taste, healthy product!

High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.