High EPA Omega

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Significant result for the beauty of hair, nails and skin. // Постоянный прием отлично сказывается на ногтях, волосах и коже.

Good to chew instead of candy or toffee

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012

I've been buying lots of these cheap packages. I like the idea of this company trying something different to provide the precious life-affirming Omega 3's for my fatty acid receptors to be utilised in numerous beneficial ways. Chewing the gel matrix where the pre-emulsified EPA and DHA are stored and delivered is much better experience for me than drinking pure liquid and dropping gelatin capsules. These also have gelatin, which hopefully can be substituted with plant/seaweed-based ingredient in the future. I've been eating handfuls of these after learning that the mostly seafood-eating Greenland Eskimo's can get 14g of EPA's a day, so don't be shy about chewing these if you need some extra glow and flow. My partner also likes her fish oil this way, and gets help with her head during ADHD. For our 1,5 and 3,75 years old kids we decided to feed the high DHA version of this product, since their physical brain development is in progress and brain consists some 25% of DHA. I've read several opinions about EPA/DHA ratio and the importance of 3-6-9 fatty acid balance in general, but don't know who to trust so I trust my body to tell me which oils I need and which I should skip.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Oct 20, 2012

not the best taste, but acceptable

Good product

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012

Good product although I feel the smell of fish

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on Mar 30, 2013

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.

good

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

it was worth buying

Pretty good

Posted by Charybdis on Sep 05, 2012

They do have a little bit of a fishy taste behind the lemon, but I don't mind it. These haven't made me burp an unpleasant fishy flavor like caplets have, so I like them.

zuvu taukai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

tikrai ne slykstus, jokio zuvu tauku kvapo ir pan.,kvepia citrinomis. tokios kaip zelines ar pudingo koncistencijos tabletes formos, ipakuotuos lizdeliuose(lapeliais), ne palaidos. tik nepatiko truputi, kad isemus ta tablietke is lizdelio ji riebaluota ir pirstai issiteplioja