asdfewfafasd

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Oct 18, 2012

qfsdfafefa

Good to chew instead of candy or toffee

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012

I've been buying lots of these cheap packages. I like the idea of this company trying something different to provide the precious life-affirming Omega 3's for my fatty acid receptors to be utilised in numerous beneficial ways. Chewing the gel matrix where the pre-emulsified EPA and DHA are stored and delivered is much better experience for me than drinking pure liquid and dropping gelatin capsules. These also have gelatin, which hopefully can be substituted with plant/seaweed-based ingredient in the future. I've been eating handfuls of these after learning that the mostly seafood-eating Greenland Eskimo's can get 14g of EPA's a day, so don't be shy about chewing these if you need some extra glow and flow. My partner also likes her fish oil this way, and gets help with her head during ADHD. For our 1,5 and 3,75 years old kids we decided to feed the high DHA version of this product, since their physical brain development is in progress and brain consists some 25% of DHA. I've read several opinions about EPA/DHA ratio and the importance of 3-6-9 fatty acid balance in general, but don't know who to trust so I trust my body to tell me which oils I need and which I should skip.

Ok taste

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Oct 14, 2012

A bit messy to get out of the coated seal. I would rather if possible, use capsules.

Tasty and good for the health!

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Oct 09, 2012

Tasty and good for the health!

Good epa/dha ratio!

Posted by 5233191755274400871 on Oct 09, 2012

No aftertaste, good epa/dha ratio! Keep it in cooler!

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

I use this in addition to the DHA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

sticks to package

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Sep 17, 2012

The soft jello like pieces, not gummies, stick to the packaging.

Easy To Take!

Posted by 4719985547041028384 on Sep 17, 2012

They are really easy to take. The flavor is nice and no bad fishy aftertaste.

A bit fishy

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Sep 15, 2012

These are fine for swallowing, but I couldn't bring myself to chew them. I think I am not down for the "fish oil as gummies" idea.

Yuck

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012

I'm not able to tell if the product is helping my body. I like the convenience of the little chewable disk, and I am taking them every day, but it's rubbery yuck. Won't order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »