Very good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013

This worked very good for my joint pains.

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

ignore the negative reviews!

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been using fish oil for over 23 years. I've tried many brands, so I know a liitle bit about the subject. I wasn't sure what to expect when I received this...the price was so inexpensive that I thought it might be junk. Wrong! The taste was not unpleasant; a bit oily, perhaps, but still a nice lemony flavor. The packaging was excellent. Anyone who wants to take fish oil (and everyone should), but can't swallow "horse pills" would benefit from this. Highly recemmended! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Nice taste and very good price !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Labai patiko

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 07, 2013

Labai patiko

Love it!

Posted by 5576253305020163517 on Jan 28, 2013

Great product for those of us who hate to swallow the "Horse Pills". Got a tiny bit of fishy aftertaste, but overall it's great.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5661806081215120751 on Jan 13, 2013

Excellent product!Very well priced and as always iherbs service is amazing.

Good gummies

Posted by 4683000223110533003 on Dec 11, 2012

Bought these for my kids as they are not big fans of swallowing a lot of pills. This is a good way for them to get their omega's and they like the gummy chews.

Good and tasty source of omega 3.

Posted by 4644131376858400054 on Dec 02, 2012

Good and tasty source of omega 3. Good for childrens.

tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Nov 22, 2012

Great tasting gummies! These have also DPA!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »