Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, P-5-P (Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate), 50 mg, 100 Tablets

take with L-Phenylalanine

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jul 28, 2010

I take one P-5-P with L-Phenylalanine to help it work better. Good results for me so far. Helping with mood and depression. Take quiz on Dr. Braverman's website to see what amino acids you may be lacking.

Great for acne

Posted by Reviewer3291224 on Nov 12, 2010

I have gone through 4, full, 6-month courses of Accutane, been subjected to numerous topical acne medications, both prescription and over the counter, but nothing ever really lasted. I recently read up on acne and read about B6 being a great supplement for acne. After having tried everything except lasers and chemical peels, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try a little B6. To my surprise, this works! A few months ago, after having used this supplement, I decided to stop taking it, just to see how well it works. Well, sure enough, within a week of being off this B6/P5P, I got zits, big time. It was only when I started taking this supplement again did my acne clear up and stay clear. For some reference, I have had cystic acne in the past. Currently, my acne has indeed gotten better but I would still describe it as 'moderate'. If you have moderate acne, just one pill is enough to see real results. I totally, totally recommend this. It's cheaper and easier to take than Accutane or slathering on layers of often irritating creams or serums.

Essential for Amino Acid absortion! Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 04, 2010

Thanks to the free eBook on "The Way Up From Down" website, I discovered that Vitamin B6 P-5-P (Pridoxal 5' Phosphate) is essential for maximum absorption of most amino acids. I thought I was covered by the B6 in my B-50 Complex but I wasn't and it's a really good one! The B6 in my complex is not the Pridoxal 5' Phosphate kind. Chances are your Vitamin B Complex does NOT have the P-5-P version of B6 either as it's hard to find a B Complex that does. I had to order it separately, but it was WELL WORTH IT! I could really tell the difference in effectiveness for all of my supplements and was able to cut down on many of them. It also seemed to give me a better sense of well being and calm without any drowsiness. I'm BiPolar II and Vitamin B6 is one the experts highly recommend for mental calmness and stability. I have seen an improvement in my moods, but am not sure if it's due to this vitamin or the fact that it makes my supplements work so much better. Maybe both! Either way, this is a MUST HAVE!

Very Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jul 18, 2010

Great for lowering homocistene levels and other inflammatory markers. Makes a profound difference for me in my mood and sleep patterns.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1328218 on May 18, 2009

This has reduced my hands shaking and did so without causing a problem with my liver.