Price increase iherb, not at vitacost

Posted by Reviewer1179686 on Apr 22, 2016

IHerb have increased the price...again, now much cheaper at vit@cøst and for us outside the US of A this also means better shipping rates as iHerb adds weight to the product weight so 2lbs shipping is more ike 1lb actual weight...

The acne cure myths are true!!

Posted by 5505378735767664818 on Oct 06, 2015

I have NEVER written any review on iherb despite using the site to buy most of my supplements and products. I am 32, have had moderate acne since 13, have done multipl dermatologists, retin A, peels, lasers, etc. Nothing has been as effective on my acne as taking 2 of these a day with 1000 mg of Acetyl L-Caritine (which I read helped to increase absorption of panothenic acid. People are contantly telling my my skin looks good...it's something I'd honestly never thought I would hear. I am not saying this will be everyone's cure but I am grateful I read the reviews of others who had a similar breakthrough and I had the same. If you have acne and have tried everything, you certainly will not break the bank buy trying this too. I don't think I will ever go without it again.

very good

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

these are really strong but my body cannot tolerate them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2070062 on Jun 28, 2012

I find this really good for my mood. I have suffered in teh past with depression and this keep me calm and relaxed.

good

Posted by Reviewer2211833 on Jan 18, 2012

good

happy with delivery + quality of product!

Posted by Reviewer1290974 on May 27, 2011

happy with delivery + product. tablets very big but knew that they would be. my daughter taking a high dose for acne so benefits of being able to take 1000mg in one tablet outweighed the downside of the size! too early to report on how effective they are but so far so good!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1909067 on Apr 03, 2011

Take this and in 10min you are all amped up and ready for the day. Never go a day without!

acne cure

Posted by ellimac on Jan 06, 2011

Started taking Vit b5 after researching different natural ways to immprove acne (very few). Being a nurse I know the negative implications for taking some popular medications on the market for acne. After just a few weeks of 8g/day (divided up) my skin showed improvement. pores have shrunk and oil has decreased significantly. and after 2 months my skin is clear and well maintainted on a decreased dose of 4g and will continue to decrease untill I find the right maintainance dose. I had no side effects like diarhhea or gas like I read in some other cases. good luck!

B3

Posted by JanMartin on Oct 29, 2010

I was surprised at how large these tablets were. We cut them in half but they are larger than most would prefer. Otherwise, the product is fine.

Pantohenic Acid 1000mg (B5)

Posted by Reviewer2126236 on Sep 17, 2010

It is great to be able to take the full 1000 mg all at once, instead of in 500 mg sizes, especially since my son must take 10 grams a day for his skin. That equals only 10 pills instead of 20. The pills are large, but if you have to, you can break then in half easily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »