A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I have taken this product for years and would recommend it for everyone who wishes to keep their arteries clear of clogging fat (it's an emulsifier that cleanses fat from blood vessels) or who has joint pain, something frequently caused by a lack of lubrication, a lack this product corrects. It's also an ingredient in most "brain food" supplements for the fact lecithin (of which this is a condensed, more effective version) gets distributed to every cell in your body and brain within a few minutes of taking it. For joint pain, I often take 3 capsules at once and within a short while, feel the pain "melting" away, because it was pain caused by inadequate lubrication in the affected joint(s). There are numerous reasons for taking phosphatidyl choline and none for not taking it, and Country Life is the only brand I have found to be consistently effective for my purposes. As stated, it's a supplement that everyone should take, even if it's only to increase your ability to concentrate, although it has numerous benefits. Its cost is nothing compared to its effectiveness in remedying problems you may not even be aware you have, as well as for preventing them from occurring in the first place. I recommend it highly and wouldn't if its effects weren't immediately noticeable and apparent. I have never been anything but happy with Country Life Phosphatidyl Choline Complex - it's a product beneficial for everyone and should be taken daily at the recommended dose, or can be safely taken at higher doses for particular issues like the one I mentioned above.

supplement

Posted by 5198325904021471441 on Jul 17, 2014

Good product

so big

Posted by 5726132300263796370 on Sep 12, 2015

this is so big good

Gluten Free, Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 03, 2012

Nothing serious just feeling liverish generally. Well worth using this product. Not if over eaten or after the night before abuse.

Very good!

Posted by 4855732218864957633 on Jan 07, 2014

Good quality, value-money

Daily

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

This should be a part of your long term health program. If you are lacking this, then nothing else can work! 5 star rating.

Country Life, Phosphatidyl Choline Complex

Posted by Reviewer1844978 on Nov 26, 2009

Great Product--works well.

Size too big, but we hope to see the effect

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jul 25, 2011

These capsules are very big and hard to swallow. We have to wait 1 more month to check the results, hope it will be good. Probably, some capsules have broken also all other capsules at the bottom banks are soiled. Too most in the second bank. It is unpleasant to take them

Really?

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jun 04, 2014

The first review is why I bought these but maybe I am not taking the right amount as listed on the bottle. I have not seem anything from them. I will take 2 or 3 a day and see if I feel anything. Won't buy again I think they are a waste of money! Buying a bag of lecithin is a lot cheaper!