10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Phosphatidylserine Complex, 30 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

calm&focus

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 18, 2008

From the first day I noticed my ability to focus was sustained all day, but I was still able to sleep well at nite. Not "speedy", but alert. No racing pulse. Just heightened awareness! edit: this brand is much superior to the Jarrow brand of phosphatidyl serine. I noticed a big difference immediately.

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1606427 on Dec 09, 2008

I have used this product before and I have found it to be the best product on the market for the improvement of brain function and memory in particular.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 31, 2009

This seems to work as expected if taken on an empty stomach.

No effect.

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Mar 17, 2009

I tried it for about 1 week and half and didn't feel any effect at all, maybe I needed something stronger who knows.The only thing I liked is was easy to swallow and gentle on the stomach.

update on July 3 entry

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Aug 21, 2007

This is further info about migraines and this product. After going back on this product, my migraines disappeared. However, as I am somewhat systematically searching for supplements that my body needs, I STOPPED taking artemisinin: the migraines CAME BACK. The above was two weeks ago. I went back on artemisinin, in combination with the neuro-ps, and the migraines disappeared, with one exception, after one week. I haven't had one migraine this week, which is excellent for me. Now, I take a lot of supplements, so it is possible that I have a three-way, or more, supplement interaction. But the more info I could provide could be helpful to some.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »