Brilliant!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Sep 29, 2014

This product is amazing. When I take 1 tablet 15mins before lunch and 1 tablet 15mins before dinner the results are amazing. Wonderful, deep sleep with the sharpest dreams, and my memory is so much better and clearer. I'm sold! I love the soy free formula - I do not want to mess with my hormones by taking a soy version. Thank you to iherb for a great price and fast delivery (as always!)

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 10, 2011

I feel sure this is high quality because taking 2 caps a day i dont have to think who is the singer or what is the song called when listening to the radio.It does seem to work better than others i have tried i feel sharper.

memory/focus increased-big fan!

Posted by Reviewer2911775 on Jan 29, 2010

the 1st time i purchased this product, I saw a big difference in memory/focus issues within the week. I was an immediate fan and took 600 mgs (2caps) a day even though my gyno had originally suggested I take 100 mgs I had not taken it for about a month and just reordered. Been waiting for it to kick in.. If I can finish these books I've been writing, you will hear back from me! Also, costs about 1/2 the price that whole foods is selling it!

helps with memory

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Dec 14, 2009

Seems to help

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1270074 on Oct 04, 2009

Great product...easy to swallow. no bad side effects

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 31, 2009

This seems to work as expected if taken on an empty stomach.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1138318 on Jun 13, 2009

Very noticable effect without side effects.

No effect.

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Mar 17, 2009

I tried it for about 1 week and half and didn't feel any effect at all, maybe I needed something stronger who knows.The only thing I liked is was easy to swallow and gentle on the stomach.

Country Life, Neuro-PS

Posted by Reviewer1887622 on Feb 26, 2009

Easy to take, my brain has felt "healthy" after a week of use. Would recommend! Lydia Toso in New Orleans

calm&focus

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 18, 2008

From the first day I noticed my ability to focus was sustained all day, but I was still able to sleep well at nite. Not "speedy", but alert. No racing pulse. Just heightened awareness! edit: this brand is much superior to the Jarrow brand of phosphatidyl serine. I noticed a big difference immediately.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »