Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

I really like this product. No side effects. Thanks iherb for such excellent service, ALWAYS!

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1172933 on Dec 20, 2010

I have used Neuro-Ps for many years. Not always this brand but a phosphatidylserine complex along with DMAE and Huperzine A. They all feed the brain. I have Alzheimers in my family, both mother and sister, so I do all I can to keep the brain active. Exercise 3 times a week, eat right, do crafts, work full time and just keep busy. I am 64 and doing excellant.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1606427 on Jan 30, 2013

I have been using this product for a while and the difference that it makes is amazing. I have several family members using it now

Good for memory boost

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Jun 08, 2012

It definitely boost my memory. However, it doesn't help me sleep better / lift brain fog / loose weight as some people may experience after they took PS. Also this brand is more expensive than the Doctor's Best brand PS, which also does a good job in helping me with my memory. I would say that Country Life's PS has a bit more effect on me than Doctor's Best PS though. It also has a oval shape and is easier to go down than the Doctor's Best ps, which sometimes stick to my throat.

There is not acceptable and is no impropriety.

Posted by Reviewer3025822 on Sep 15, 2010

Phosphatidylserine of NSI will be used from next time.

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks