a quality-of-life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Apr 05, 2008

I have sub-clinical low hormone levels, and this product has been a total life saver. It has helped to alleviate my severe headaches, chronic nausea, joint aches, muscle stiffness, foggy thinking, menstrual pain, and some of my fatigue and anxiety. I have tried other brands, but this brand is definitely more potent.

adrenal insufficiency

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010

I take this when my body gives me signs that my adrenal is producing below normal, e.g. my blood pressure gets very low and I have to drink salt water r to get it above 100/. This is because I don't always produce enough aldosterone which causes me to retain potassium and spill salt.

Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on May 30, 2010

It improves my energy level, memory, and thinking.

iHerb's Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jan 09, 2008

My doctor put me on this product 2 years ago and I will continue with it indefinitely. iHerb's price is much better than I pay from my doctor

Excellent to combat estrogen dominance

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009

This helps tremendously to overcome the overwhelming fatigue, right after DIM. I also take DHEA and maca for the extreme sleepiness, progesterone cream and quite a few other things. But this is my second favorite after DIM, having tested them separately I know what each one of them does. The only thing is I'm getting horrendous cramps almost every day! But that's still better than the estrogen exhaustion and other yuck symptoms! I take 3 per day of this so maybe I'll cut down a bit.

Biochem Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2977392 on May 11, 2008

Sorry to say that I am not very impressed with this product. I have tried other brands and I can definitely say that they worked much better. I just don't feel that this one is doing anything at all.

High Quality, Inexpensive Product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Mar 19, 2008

I really trust BioChem products having used them for years....

Country Life, BioChem, Pregnenolone, 30 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (CLF-01705)

Posted by Reviewer1706129 on Jun 10, 2008

Very good product.

My Trusted Brand

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jan 04, 2008

I haven't tried the product yet but my experience with other Country Life products, assure me that this will meet up to my expectations.