• This item may require a doctor's prescription in order to be shipped to Korea.

• Reviews | English

Better than Alpha lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Oct 23, 2009

I took the cheaper alpha lipoic acid before but it gave me a nauseating feeling. This one suits my stomach. I take it to quench the extra free radicals generated by increased mitochondria activity due to other supplements. However, I've read reports saying that it can cause grey hair and hair loss if not taken with biotin.

Worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Dec 09, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS and just done the ultrasound, the doctor was saying that actually I have improved from my PCOS.

versteld

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jun 29, 2012

helpt echt de huid te verbeteren

Heart healthy

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 07, 2008

The price was right and we needed the bio-availability of R-Lipoic Acid for heart health.

Professional lady, Scotland.

Posted by Reviewer2388607 on Aug 23, 2008

Have only used a weeks worth as yet i.e. 7 capsules. No detrimental effects and no obvious benefits yet either. Hoping that it will hep regulate my blood glucose.

Imagination

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 15, 2011

Helps cure my hungar pangs but Doctors Best R-Lipoic acid seems to work better, maybe they are made in the same factory and i got an oxidised batch because they are yellowish compared to Doc-Best R-Lipoic acid and dont seem as strong to me.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2450345 on Feb 06, 2012

really small and there is no powerful impact as soon as eat it. but i think it might makes my body better.

iHerb's great

Posted by Reviewer3285019 on Mar 01, 2009

Prompt and accurate service

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout! However, giving it for 4 stars for the pricing. Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Easy

Posted by Reviewer2974554 on Jun 02, 2008

Easy to take and easy price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »