• This item may require a doctor's prescription in order to be shipped to Korea.

• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Jun 19, 2007

I've tried non-R form ALA, all of them make my urine smell funky, I guess I'm one of those who can't metabolize sulfa very well-when I eat asparagus, my urine also have the same funky smell.You may not notice the difference when you are on biochem ALA, but when you stop taking it, you will notice your blood sugar fluctuates

Jose Canales

Posted by Reviewer2219384 on Sep 12, 2008

I have been takin this product for over 3 months now and is remarkable the results in my quality of life.

A wonder pill

Posted by Reviewer3360459 on Jan 03, 2009

This along with Co Q-10 and Carnitine have saved me from the constant pain of Post Polio Syndrome. It took about 8 months of religious use but it now keeps the pain away as long as I follow the reccommended dosages for PPS.

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Apr 09, 2009

Great for lowering blood sugar type I diabetic as well as type II

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This is a high-quality supplement which works as advertised. I have just one issue with it: I want the glass packaging back! Since Country Life switched to plastic packaging I don't consider it kosher anymore (plastic bottles result from polluting the planet). I loved the glass bottles. It was a hallmark of Country Life. I originally picked their products over others because they were the only ones in glass. A word of caution: if you suffer from heavy metal toxicity you cannot use this supplement. R-lipoic acid should _not_ be used for chelation. Chelate with Alpha lipoic acid.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

I feel young again!!

Reduces oxidative stress!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

R-lipoic acid helps maintain optimal blood sugar levels by helping the body to use glucose.

Natural ALA

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

r Lipoic acid is more biologically active than the synthetic s lipoic acid. Unless otherwise indicated supplements will be a mix of r and s ala. This was the most reasonably priced r-ala I could find. ALA is said to be more effective if taken in conjunction with acetyl-L-carnitine.

Works well for cognitive function and heavy metal detox

Posted by chaappy on Nov 08, 2011

I've been mercury toxic for several yrs now and only discovered it because I suffered from different kinds of mental/learning disorders from those yrs. I can't explain it in details but there are times I'm having severe short term memory loss but my anxieties are calming down after taking this for a week, I've been experimenting my right dosage and followed Andy Cutlers protocol; it seems I can tolerate up to 2 capsules (200mg) every 3hrs w/o any adverse detox reactions. The most noticeable results are my face discoloration/redness is slightly slowly fading away and is being restored. I'll update later after I re-order.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3046301 on May 31, 2009

Been using for as long as the literature was showing that r-lipoic is better absorbed than a-lipoic. I use less mgs now and save a little money and get at least the same amount of lipoic acid as the older type.AND it works on my peripheral neuropathy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »