Country Life, Gluten Free, R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Works well for cognitive function and heavy metal detox

Posted by chaappy From Philippines on Nov 08, 2011

I've been mercury toxic for several yrs now and only discovered it because I suffered from different kinds of mental/learning disorders from those yrs. I can't explain it in details but there are times I'm having severe short term memory loss but my anxieties are calming down after taking this for a week, I've been experimenting my right dosage and followed Andy Cutlers protocol; it seems I can tolerate up to 2 capsules (200mg) every 3hrs w/o any adverse detox reactions. The most noticeable results are my face discoloration/redness is slightly slowly fading away and is being restored. I'll update later after I re-order.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3114870 From California on Dec 04, 2011

This is a high-quality supplement which works as advertised. I have just one issue with it: I want the glass packaging back! Since Country Life switched to plastic packaging I don't consider it kosher anymore (plastic bottles result from polluting the planet). I loved the glass bottles. It was a hallmark of Country Life. I originally picked their products over others because they were the only ones in glass. A word of caution: if you suffer from heavy metal toxicity you cannot use this supplement. R-lipoic acid should _not_ be used for chelation. Chelate with Alpha lipoic acid.

Heart healthy

Posted by Krisinsight From Minnesota on Nov 07, 2008

The price was right and we needed the bio-availability of R-Lipoic Acid for heart health.

Staying younger

Posted by Reviewer3236834 From Finland on Mar 11, 2011

With this product my Mom feels more energetic and younger than before.

save your money

Posted by Reviewer1246908 From Switzerland on Sep 22, 2011

by far not as effective as the dr's best Na stabilized form. i barey notice anything from this one. i'd say it's only 50% as effective in direct comparison. not worth it for me, sorry.