Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2996451 on Mar 10, 2010

Thank you for the opportunity to rate your product. The vitamins are easy on my digestive tract. I sincerely felt better very soon after starting them. I am 60 years old and have tried my share of supplements. Yours are everything you say they are. Thank you for your excellent service as well.

No More Afternoon Sleep Spells

Posted by aislinn on Dec 13, 2009

Multi-vitamins normally give me stomach problems but I had no trouble with this at in. In addition, I feel much more awake during the day with this. No more afternoon sleepy spells!

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

Sprouts are very good for you,especially organic ones. I had quit using Country Life products due to the fact that they contain way too many bad fillers. These don't! Highly recommend them for a healthy life.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on May 12, 2009

I have no complaints. I try not to buy tablets. However, since it was so difficult to find a good multi without magnesium stearate, I tried this one. I'm happy with it.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1525578 on Oct 19, 2009

I like that this product requires only ONE a day, vs. 3 or 6 tablets. I can 'smell' the health in it and i do seem to have extra energy. I def. can tell the difference when i don't take them in the morning.

Afford-worthy High Quality Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3052979 on May 23, 2011

This vitamins bear organic makings and they can be chewed, which is great for those like me who cannot swallow pills. It also has a better price than other vitamins while keeping high quality altogether.

Very good product

Posted by DoctorMav on Sep 09, 2012

Excellent food-based vitamin. Recommend for those who also wish to get probiotics from the same supplement.

Great choice

Posted by 5619004668117208437 on Apr 01, 2014

Love that this is all natural and can be taken without food. Immediately felt a boost of energy. Would definitely repurchase!

Delivers as it claims

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Jan 03, 2010

I like this product because it is made from organic wholefood and it works as it claims - provides high energy !

excellet product