Country Life, Gluten Free, Realfood Organics, Your Daily Nutrition, 60 Easy-t-Swallow Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2996451 on Mar 10, 2010

Thank you for the opportunity to rate your product. The vitamins are easy on my digestive tract. I sincerely felt better very soon after starting them. I am 60 years old and have tried my share of supplements. Yours are everything you say they are. Thank you for your excellent service as well.

No More Afternoon Sleep Spells

Posted by aislinn on Dec 13, 2009

Multi-vitamins normally give me stomach problems but I had no trouble with this at in. In addition, I feel much more awake during the day with this. No more afternoon sleepy spells!

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

Sprouts are very good for you,especially organic ones. I had quit using Country Life products due to the fact that they contain way too many bad fillers. These don't! Highly recommend them for a healthy life.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on May 12, 2009

I have no complaints. I try not to buy tablets. However, since it was so difficult to find a good multi without magnesium stearate, I tried this one. I'm happy with it.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1525578 on Oct 19, 2009

I like that this product requires only ONE a day, vs. 3 or 6 tablets. I can 'smell' the health in it and i do seem to have extra energy. I def. can tell the difference when i don't take them in the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »