• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent !

Posted by 5361570445703658137 on Sep 27, 2014

Very best delivery

Very good for energy and the skin

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

This is a very good Resveratrol. I originally bought it for energy - and it works!!! Bonus is that you also get a visible glow in the skin, I could see it myself - and other commented on it. I have also tried several other brands of Resveratrol (most of them, probably) and must admit that there are other good ones out there too.

Good value

Posted by tulilie on Feb 03, 2014

I purchased this because you only need tot ake one of these a day, unlike most other Resveratrol products on the market. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now. I can't honestly say that I have noticed any difference in how I look or feel, but all in all it's a good product and I will order again.

Very good product!

Posted by Cinderella1fr on Jan 02, 2014

I've fatched a cold after starting with RESVERATROL, but this cold did not last for very long time;so, pretty satisfied, I will never ever stop taking RESVERATROL!

this is a good product and effective for health

Posted by loveyou on Oct 07, 2013

I have been trying Country life's Resveratrol Plus for the past 3 years...I wouldn't take the second time if it's useless! Country life is a trustable company and it's Resveratrol Plus proudct is really a vey good proudct, I use it to make me more healthy to resist disase.

very cold extremities

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

the product will get your blood pumping all the way down to your cold toes. It seems to reduce blue /purple patchy skin discolouration from the extremities. love the glass bottle. I take 2 a day instead of just 1 without side effects.

good product

Posted by 5063775091565234940 on Oct 27, 2012

This is the resveratrol product I always buy

Good product, but price not competitive

Posted by 5272978473370908516 on May 27, 2012

Good product, but price not competitive. Cheaper elsewhere, additional savings of $4 per bottle. Product is potent. Will buy here again if the price is right.

So Good

Posted by Reviewer3242060 on Mar 16, 2012

Wonderful!

I LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2417586 on Jan 09, 2012

It is an amazing product, for sure!