• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2781287 on Aug 17, 2009

I purchased resveratrol with the hopes of losing a few pounds after hearing about other positive results. Without making any other adjustments to my diet or exercise level I lost about 5 pounds of belly fat over 3 weeks. The only problem I noticed was a slight stuffiness the first 3 days or so, until I built up a tolerance.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1579628 on Aug 19, 2009

Ever since since taking this I can sleep at night like a baby. I used to get up 3, 4 times a night to use the bathroom but now I only get up once. Don't know yet about it helping to stay young since I've only been taking it for 3 weeks.

age determent

Posted by Reviewer1109513 on Aug 15, 2009

I was hesitant to try Resveratrol, but after taking a few capsules, I found that they really made me feel better.I will be reordering more. I will be 89 years old in a few months.

Glass bottles are a minus, but price is a plus

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

I have to ship this product overseas, and glass adds quite a bit of weight, plus it needs extra padding to stay intact. However, the price was good and compensates the extra shipping expenses. I wish they could put more pills in one bottle, too.

resveratrol plus

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 05, 2010

Since taking these I have been sleeping so much better.

Good procuct

Posted by Reviewer1172951 on Nov 13, 2008

Good product. Taken in conjunction with red wine capsules, serapeptase and coQ10, it has proven to be a very effective recipe for in bettering my cardio health.

Resveratrol review

Posted by Reviewer2497741 on Aug 10, 2009

Great product! I have been taking Resveratrol Plus for a few weeks now and I have noticed that I have more energy and I've been sleeping better. So far so good! I will continue to take it and hopefully notice even more health benefits.

Fibro patient....

Posted by Reviewer3258748 on Sep 11, 2009

Not sure how to rate a supplement, but I am a fibromyalgia patient looking for supplements to help with my symptoms. These are hopefully going to aid with what my body might be lacking.

Economic and effective

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

This product seems to work as well as other more expensive products. Since I take it as a preventative it is hard to say the overall effects.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2515312 on Feb 09, 2010

It is impossible to drink red wine all day but taking these tablets gives one all the benefits of that beverage with none of the side effects, brilliant.