• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Great

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Mar 11, 2011

This stuff boosts my energy, like other resveratrol products; but unlike other resveratrol products, it doesn't make me vomit. Hooray!

To soon to say

Posted by Reviewer1787054 on Mar 11, 2011

will be back with update

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2598751 on Jul 10, 2011

Feel better now with this supplement

Great Resveratrol!

Posted by Reviewer1268598 on Jul 26, 2011

I've just been taking the resveratrol from Country Life. I feel I have energy and my skin has look smooth and great. Not sure if it's the combination of taking astaxanthin, resveratrol, & ubiquinol. I will continue to take it.

resveratrol from country life

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Aug 04, 2011

excellent value, good quantity, and high quality components. Easy to swallow.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2570591 on Nov 20, 2010

After being under immerse stress I am coping so really think these are helping. Will continue to order. iherbs service brilliant

Long-term user

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Nov 30, 2010

I've been using this for over a year now, no complaints and it is a good value. I like the fact that it also contains grape seed and skin extracts (so not just purified resveratrol) plus pine bark extract (like Pycnogenol but that's a trademark so they can't call it that). I'm taking this for long-term benefits rather than some kind of short term improvements so I can't say that I feel much better/different except that I have been exceptionally healthy and generally alwasy feel pretty good.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Dec 11, 2010

I feel a little more energetic these days from this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Dec 16, 2010

I take this in the morning and Cordyceps in the evening and has felt more energetic

Meine Bewertung

Posted by Reviewer1723666 on May 10, 2010

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus Veggie Caps habe ich erste mal bestellt.Ich hoffe auf positive Wirkung.