• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Great!! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2444206 on Jun 30, 2008

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

Best all around RES supplement

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Dec 01, 2008

A study shows pine bark extract helps raise tesosterone levels. Another recent study shows that the higher a man's "natural" (not from steriods) testosterone levels the longer they live. Plus, testosterone increases both men & women's libido as well & fights osteoporosis. We all know that any anti-aging regimen is weak with trans-Resveratrol. We have a study showing that GSE(grape seed extract) helps preserve resveratrol. This combo formula is truly remarkable. 2 to 4 Vcaps per day total. But, taken at least 2 times a day. If you have active cancer at least 5 per day & always with NOW Quercetin 500mg Vcaps. Additionally, take one 500mg capsule of vitamin C with each RES Vcap. You cannot absorb more than 500mg every 2 hours. Make sure your vitamin C capsules have at least 350mg or more (70%) of vitamin P. Otherwise, you'll just urinate the vitamin C out.

Resveratrol rather than wine or drugs!!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Jul 15, 2008

My husband needs to increase his HDL, and this is an excellent alternative to red wine and/or drugs!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008

I take for a fungal infection. Highly recommended.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I think this is helping my immune system! It's summer and mosquito bites are common. I used to have a bad reaction to them but this product seems to modulate my response and the hey fever is gone too!

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer3261393 on Aug 16, 2008

Great product. Not only am I using it, but so are my mother and sister. This is the only resveratrol product that I was able to find that contained pine bark. Recommend it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Sep 16, 2009

I feel it has really helped keep my skin in good condition. I'm not a sun worshiper, and I do try to take care of my skin anyway. I feel this helps give me and edge.

Best on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1164946 on May 11, 2010

After MUCH research, I found this product. I use it for a condition of the liver (fatty liver), but it also has the effects of giving me a youthful glow...can't beat that!!

age determent

Posted by Reviewer1109513 on Aug 15, 2009

I was hesitant to try Resveratrol, but after taking a few capsules, I found that they really made me feel better.I will be reordering more. I will be 89 years old in a few months.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1579628 on Aug 19, 2009

Ever since since taking this I can sleep at night like a baby. I used to get up 3, 4 times a night to use the bathroom but now I only get up once. Don't know yet about it helping to stay young since I've only been taking it for 3 weeks.