Country Life, Gluten Free, Resveratrol Plus, 60 Veggie Caps

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2781287 on Aug 17, 2009

I purchased resveratrol with the hopes of losing a few pounds after hearing about other positive results. Without making any other adjustments to my diet or exercise level I lost about 5 pounds of belly fat over 3 weeks. The only problem I noticed was a slight stuffiness the first 3 days or so, until I built up a tolerance.

The Effects of Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1264042 on May 06, 2009

I started taking this Resveratrol 4/03/09. I experienced an increase of energy for the first 2 to 3 days, but it more like being stimulated. By the fourth day, I discontinued it. I found the Resveratrol to be rather agitating. I waited 3 to 4 days to take just a half capsule. Within the first day, I still got the same effect. Tried this several times with brakes, but no improvement.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jul 24, 2008

I find I have better energy and my skin just glows. I

Great!! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2444206 on Jun 30, 2008

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

Resveratrol rather than wine or drugs!!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Jul 15, 2008

My husband needs to increase his HDL, and this is an excellent alternative to red wine and/or drugs!