• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Best all around RES supplement

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Dec 01, 2008

A study shows pine bark extract helps raise tesosterone levels. Another recent study shows that the higher a man's "natural" (not from steriods) testosterone levels the longer they live. Plus, testosterone increases both men & women's libido as well & fights osteoporosis. We all know that any anti-aging regimen is weak with trans-Resveratrol. We have a study showing that GSE(grape seed extract) helps preserve resveratrol. This combo formula is truly remarkable. 2 to 4 Vcaps per day total. But, taken at least 2 times a day. If you have active cancer at least 5 per day & always with NOW Quercetin 500mg Vcaps. Additionally, take one 500mg capsule of vitamin C with each RES Vcap. You cannot absorb more than 500mg every 2 hours. Make sure your vitamin C capsules have at least 350mg or more (70%) of vitamin P. Otherwise, you'll just urinate the vitamin C out.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008

I think this is helping my immune system! It's summer and mosquito bites are common. I used to have a bad reaction to them but this product seems to modulate my response and the hey fever is gone too!

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer3261393 on Aug 16, 2008

Great product. Not only am I using it, but so are my mother and sister. This is the only resveratrol product that I was able to find that contained pine bark. Recommend it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008

I take for a fungal infection. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Sep 16, 2009

I feel it has really helped keep my skin in good condition. I'm not a sun worshiper, and I do try to take care of my skin anyway. I feel this helps give me and edge.

Awesome!!!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 18, 2009

Not sure how to explain it... but full off energy, sleep well, wake up early with no alarm clock, feel great and ready to rock n' roll, nothing else has changed in my lifestyle so must be the Resveratrol.

Best on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1164946 on May 11, 2010

After MUCH research, I found this product. I use it for a condition of the liver (fatty liver), but it also has the effects of giving me a youthful glow...can't beat that!!

age determent

Posted by Reviewer1109513 on Aug 15, 2009

I was hesitant to try Resveratrol, but after taking a few capsules, I found that they really made me feel better.I will be reordering more. I will be 89 years old in a few months.

Glass bottles are a minus, but price is a plus

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

I have to ship this product overseas, and glass adds quite a bit of weight, plus it needs extra padding to stay intact. However, the price was good and compensates the extra shipping expenses. I wish they could put more pills in one bottle, too.

resveratrol plus

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 05, 2010

Since taking these I have been sleeping so much better.