• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Glass bottles are a minus, but price is a plus

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

I have to ship this product overseas, and glass adds quite a bit of weight, plus it needs extra padding to stay intact. However, the price was good and compensates the extra shipping expenses. I wish they could put more pills in one bottle, too.

Not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Nov 13, 2010

This gave me a lot of flatulence. I felt it was a bit hard on the stomach, so try it with caution.

The Best Herb

Posted by Reviewer1732624 on Jul 19, 2007

Resveratrol(+OPC) is the best supplement. Highly recommended. Güçlü ıldız MD-Neurologist

It's purity has been laboratory-tested

Posted by Reviewer2368433 on Nov 14, 2007

ConsumerLab ran tests on resveratrol supplements, and this and the Jarrow Resveratrol 100 both tested out at 100% of the claimed amounts of resveratrol. They're both great buys, but Country Life's formula is superior.

a favorite supplement

Posted by Reviewer2535107 on Apr 26, 2008

Great product at great price. Seems to provide more energy in addition to other health benefits suggested by recent studies.

pleased

Posted by Reviewer2442091 on Sep 01, 2009

i normally hate taking anything. but i needed something to help make me feel better and give me some energy. So far i am pleased with this product, and will continue taking it.

Resv

Posted by Reviewer1902696 on Mar 21, 2008

Nice blend with resveratrol and grape seed extract. Good antioxidant product.

It is great

Posted by Reviewer2111824 on Aug 15, 2009

I can,t beleive all the good changes I have seen. My liver spots are fadding my skin is smoother and my wrinkles are leaving. I seem to see better and in general I fell so much better !!! I am 65 years old.I have never taken anything in my life that has made such a difference in my general health !!!! Thanks Ron

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1990543 on Dec 05, 2011

use this for my allergies. It really has helped my congestion.

Quality Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on May 18, 2009

This is a quality product that gives me much needed energy. I highly recommend this brand.