• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Great for the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2879929 on Oct 19, 2009

I have been using this product for a little over a month. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin. I have compared "now and then" photos and the change is quite obvious. Thanks iHerb!!!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3048390 on Oct 31, 2009

I do like this. I take this with Now Foods, Acai, and do see a difference in my skin tone; much clearer and skin texture; much smoother.

Everyone else has colds but me!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 11, 2009

I began taking these in early Sept. and I have not had a full-blown cold yet. Maybe a day of stuffiness & slight sore throat is all. I used to get doozies! I've been around my grandchildren & husband (who had an awful, long cold for 3 weeks, but won't take any "pills") who have had several colds. It finally dawned on me why. The only difference is taking CL Resveratrol Plus!

Take care of your heart and testosterone levels!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Great antioxidant for your heart and research shows it will help boost low testosterone levels in men.

Fibro patient....

Posted by Reviewer3258748 on Sep 11, 2009

Not sure how to rate a supplement, but I am a fibromyalgia patient looking for supplements to help with my symptoms. These are hopefully going to aid with what my body might be lacking.

Economic and effective

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

This product seems to work as well as other more expensive products. Since I take it as a preventative it is hard to say the overall effects.

Good procuct

Posted by Reviewer1172951 on Nov 13, 2008

Good product. Taken in conjunction with red wine capsules, serapeptase and coQ10, it has proven to be a very effective recipe for in bettering my cardio health.

Resveratrol review

Posted by Reviewer2497741 on Aug 10, 2009

Great product! I have been taking Resveratrol Plus for a few weeks now and I have noticed that I have more energy and I've been sleeping better. So far so good! I will continue to take it and hopefully notice even more health benefits.

Too Strong!

Posted by Reviewer2060029 on Dec 01, 2008

I feel this product is too strong. It made my chest hurt. I stopped taking it.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

I noticed an increase in my metabolism with these. Cool!