• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Customer Ratings

my 2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Jun 28, 2010

This is a great product!

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer3183530 on Jun 13, 2010

Excellent

resveratrol plus

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 05, 2010

Since taking these I have been sleeping so much better.

It works, Fertility...

Posted by Reviewer1435011 on Jun 04, 2010

From Florida I would like for anybody who knows this same condition in other relatives or friends to please pass this information and spread it over the internet. I am not affiliated in any way with any brand or pharmaceutical company at all, actually I am in the buses business. My Wife (42) and I (34) wanted to have a baby, since we met 3 years ago, and she could not get pregnant, we went to check IVF and they charged $15.000 for 1 try and not conception for sure. We did not have that money. Always taking prenatal vitamins (just in case) we kept hoping every month to see the period stop .. but more of the same, she turned 42 ... and we were loosing our chances and "our hope" of making a full family of our own. I bought Country Life Resveratrol Plus (because of the many good fenefits inside the body), plus DHEA and Collagen plus.She started taking this resveratrol every day as indicated... and the others every 3 days approx. . A month later ... it happened. She is 42 now as of June 2010, pregnant of a 6 months baby girl, they said (again ...)because of the 11 week blood tests ... it was coming with problems (age & hormones) and if first test positive.. impossible for the second and final one to come alright... we kept the resveratrol and very little of the other 2 ... and the last test (16 weeks) gave OK!!! . The docs (Obstetrics, and high risk pregnancy doc) did not understand. There is a lot of people trying to get a baby and cannot do it, and they get ripped off by those Fertility Clinic "thiefs" such as the CMR of Orlando and Dr. Devane... that take advantage of people desperation, I hope you know of somebody and pass this testimony. Note:we also tried until a month before the start with resveratrol accupuncture (for 5 sesions)... she did feel better. Good luck and I really hope this testimony can help a couple that is demoralized for the luck of answers.. and ultimately hope.

Glass bottles are a minus, but price is a plus

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010

I have to ship this product overseas, and glass adds quite a bit of weight, plus it needs extra padding to stay intact. However, the price was good and compensates the extra shipping expenses. I wish they could put more pills in one bottle, too.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1182283 on May 14, 2010

Excellent price for the Resveratrol, my husband loves it!

Best on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1164946 on May 11, 2010

After MUCH research, I found this product. I use it for a condition of the liver (fatty liver), but it also has the effects of giving me a youthful glow...can't beat that!!

Meine Bewertung

Posted by Reviewer1723666 on May 10, 2010

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus Veggie Caps habe ich erste mal bestellt.Ich hoffe auf positive Wirkung.

good

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 29, 2010

Good product, good price

Why be without it

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Apr 28, 2010

High Potency and very inexpensive.