• As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• Reviews | English

Country Life,Reservatrol

Posted by Reviewer1756722 on Mar 24, 2010

I have heard a great deal of positive things about the advantages of taking Reservatrol. I am a Vegan and this is the best that I have found that provides the supposed benefits of taking this supplement.I use other Country Life products bought from iHerb and so far their products are outstanding. Still early to judge the results, but so far, I am dedicated to this product. Great value and superior ingredients. Well worth a try!

Ordered for fussy husband

Posted by Reviewer2196499 on Apr 09, 2010

He has no complaints and so neither do I. 2 happy campers, one product!

Meine Bewertung

Posted by Reviewer1723666 on May 10, 2010

Country Life, Resveratrol Plus Veggie Caps habe ich erste mal bestellt.Ich hoffe auf positive Wirkung.

My girlfriend's grandma's using this

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 17, 2010

The grandma's over 80 and this makes her really unusually lively. Caution - reportedly, she even became bossy again!

better health

Posted by Reviewer2892741 on Feb 27, 2010

better than drinking 10 glasses of wine a day..i guess, important supplement to have in your diet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 23, 2010

I take a cap every day, easy to take, heard a lot of good things about it. I love Country Life brand, most products come with kosher sertification and that's a definite plus for me.

Very pleased with Country Life,Reveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer2707756 on Nov 02, 2010

Within four or five days of taking my first capsule, as directed on bottle, I've noticed a definite increase in energy and my body's circulation has improved. I will continue to take it and I recommend it to anyone. I am 71yrs. old. Thank you Country Life and iHerb.

I think is working!

Posted by Reviewer2654230 on Apr 17, 2011

My skin looks better!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3270246 on Feb 28, 2011

I first ordered this product a few months ago to help with inflamation in my joints. After finishing the bottle I had decided not to re-order thinking my releif of inflamation was more from the fish oils I started taking however; three days after running out of the Resveratrol my joints began to feel a bit stiff again and, after a week I was back to feeling a lot of joint pain in my knees after exercising. I am back on resveratrol and, back to feeling great!

Very Necessary

Posted by Reviewer1322482 on Mar 08, 2011

This is the best. I take this to aid in fluid retention because of my Blood Pressure and notice when I run out. This is a critical part of my daily routine. No swelling in my legs or feet when I take 2 of these in the morning.