Aids the brain function

Posted by 5000577059345945668 on Nov 30, 2014

I like this product so far. I use this in conjunction with fish oil (based on a reviewer's recommendation)and my thoughts seem to flow in a pattern. I"m not all over the place with my thinking. I plan to purchase this again.

RECEBIDO

Posted by 5117350273894364724 on Jun 27, 2014

OK. GOOD.

wake up your sluggish mind

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

this is a very nice supplement. Best results obtained when combined with vinpocetine (20 mgs/day) citicholine (250 mgs/day), and acetyl l-canitine (1000 mgs/day). Results will be seen within a week or two--not dramatic at first, but everything will seem a little clearer, you'll be a little more verbally fluent; the fog will be lifted a bit. Even more positive results after several weeks. Add a good B-complex (such as Country Life Coenzyme B Complex) for an added lift. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

THE BEST SO FAR....

Posted by 4648085069345596782 on Mar 20, 2013

i used to buy this product in whole foods. luckily i can purchase this online with almost $10 cheaper here in iherb.com. Sharp Thought the best so far that i have been taking for my memory and focus. i have tried a lot of different kinds of brain supplement that i keep on going back to Sharp Thought. i am 46 yrs old and i am preparing for my board exam.

Sharp Thought

Posted by Reviewer2093672 on Feb 05, 2012

I really feel better when I take these regularly.

best phosphotidylserine product.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 08, 2011

ive tried almost all types of phosphotidylserine products this is by far the best not only for its memory benefits but also no negative side effects from soy because it uses a different form with dha attached, try the other soy products you will see the estrogen side effects and also less strength memory effect. alpha gpc or sharp gpc is another good memory product to try along liquid dmae.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Oct 25, 2011

I have not noticed any difference using this product. Some days I have problems recalling peoples surnames and that has not changed.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1462248 on May 01, 2011

Great pill size.

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer3147342 on Jul 04, 2010

This is a truly effective product. Though I have been taking balanced omega supplements for several years I thought I would try this product after learning about the "Sharp-PS" ingredient. Within a week I noticed perceptible improvement in my mental acuity, focus, short-term memory, and mental energy. I am now a convert and will continue to take this fine product.

It's Working!

Posted by Reviewer2829450 on Dec 15, 2009

I have been taking this a couple weeks and I can tell a difference. I can recall things from years ago that I usually have lots of trouble remembering like names. Used to it would be like a black hole I couldn't find things in my head. Now it takes a few minutes, but it comes to me. I am hoping that it gets even better as I keep taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »