wake up your sluggish mind

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

this is a very nice supplement. Best results obtained when combined with vinpocetine (20 mgs/day) citicholine (250 mgs/day), and acetyl l-canitine (1000 mgs/day). Results will be seen within a week or two--not dramatic at first, but everything will seem a little clearer, you'll be a little more verbally fluent; the fog will be lifted a bit. Even more positive results after several weeks. Add a good B-complex (such as Country Life Coenzyme B Complex) for an added lift. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

best phosphotidylserine product.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 08, 2011

ive tried almost all types of phosphotidylserine products this is by far the best not only for its memory benefits but also no negative side effects from soy because it uses a different form with dha attached, try the other soy products you will see the estrogen side effects and also less strength memory effect. alpha gpc or sharp gpc is another good memory product to try along liquid dmae.

It's Working!

Posted by Reviewer2829450 on Dec 15, 2009

I have been taking this a couple weeks and I can tell a difference. I can recall things from years ago that I usually have lots of trouble remembering like names. Used to it would be like a black hole I couldn't find things in my head. Now it takes a few minutes, but it comes to me. I am hoping that it gets even better as I keep taking it.

really works!

Posted by Reviewer2665926 on Jul 09, 2008

i've tried a lot of brain formulas but this one works the best for me. i can recall names and my vocabulary is much wider when i take this. the price is very reasonable.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1027098 on Oct 03, 2008

I noticed improvement in mental clarity within just a few days of taking this product. I have tried other products, but this one works the best in improving brain function. I take one everyday!

Good Results with Sharp Thought

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on Oct 13, 2008

I have taken one bottle of this product with good results. But when ordering again, I ran across a different product that sounded interesting, so I ordered it. I'm going back to Sharp Thought because of the results, the price and the requirement of only one tablet per day.

Essential product

Posted by Reviewer2349840 on Dec 26, 2007

This product provides essential brain nutrients. You will note an increased clarity, better short term memory, and more vivid dreaming.

This product is making a hugh difference for me!

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jun 12, 2008

Feed your brain, stay sharp and it's affordable

brain

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Oct 15, 2008

it helps my thinking processes, I can focus better.

easier to use

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jan 04, 2009

I find Sharp Thought is a great combination to keep sharp. For those who want to perform the best they can.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »