B12 vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Sep 29, 2011

Easy to take under the tongue. Take one every other day. Taste good. Slowly perking up. Reordering.

This is great

Posted by Reviewer1233883 on Oct 13, 2009

I've been taking this for several months. Through tests my Dr. determined my levels were low and this has helped me with bringing the levels back up!

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Oct 04, 2015

I have ordered and used this product for many years and recommended it to friends and relatives. I find it works very quickly and for me it relieves anxiety. That said ANYTHING taken in excess can result negatively on the body. I do not take it daily and only take it when I know that my B12 levels would be lacking as a result of my diet. While some may report that there is a risk of cancer, I do not believe it to be so, since I was diagnosed and treated for cancer in 2009 and started taking it as a supplement thereafter with no indication of the cancer returning as yet.

Country Life B-12

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Apr 06, 2010

This seems to increase my energy.

B12 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1548624 on May 06, 2010

Horrible taste!!! super sour, tangy, tart!!! These are the worst lozenges that Ive every had out of at least 20 different B12 sublingual. They just have a huge bite to them...I'm suprised there even for sale. :(

Are very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1434305 on Nov 10, 2011

Receivedfast shipping to Japan cheaper. Thank you.And a very delicious taste of the product

B-12 Lonzenges

Posted by Reviewer1476652 on Oct 24, 2010

These melt very well under the tongue.

Posted by Reviewer1032773 on Mar 19, 2012

I'm a long term vegetarian so have a B-12 deficiency. My doctor prescribed the sublingual lozenges. I noticed the difference within 10 days - more energy, more alert - I just feel really well. Great taste.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Feb 19, 2011

my order arrived very quickly (only 4 days! And I live in Australia!)

Supermum pills

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Dec 30, 2010

I'm a studying, vegan single mum and these tablets give me the easy boost of energy I need. They taste delicious too.