B12 vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Sep 29, 2011

Easy to take under the tongue. Take one every other day. Taste good. Slowly perking up. Reordering.

nice for energy

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I have been tested and it showed that I have a shortage of B12. I sometimes get B12 injections, but I take these daily. To be honest I take these every other day. On the other day I take active B12 dibencozide (lozenges), also from Country Life. I feel like I have the best combination there. Some say that this one is the best vitamin B12, some say the dibencozide is the best. I take both (not on the same day). I like Country Life, I trust this brand. They really give energy. I advise you to take a vitamin B complex as well.

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Oct 04, 2015

I have ordered and used this product for many years and recommended it to friends and relatives. I find it works very quickly and for me it relieves anxiety. That said ANYTHING taken in excess can result negatively on the body. I do not take it daily and only take it when I know that my B12 levels would be lacking as a result of my diet. While some may report that there is a risk of cancer, I do not believe it to be so, since I was diagnosed and treated for cancer in 2009 and started taking it as a supplement thereafter with no indication of the cancer returning as yet.

Country Life B-12

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Apr 06, 2010

This seems to increase my energy.

B12 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1548624 on May 06, 2010

Horrible taste!!! super sour, tangy, tart!!! These are the worst lozenges that Ive every had out of at least 20 different B12 sublingual. They just have a huge bite to them...I'm suprised there even for sale. :(

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Feb 04, 2010

Country Life products and this one tastes great!

Great pick-me up!

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jul 08, 2009

Great pick-me up!

Country Life Superior B 12

Posted by Reviewer2372181 on Feb 02, 2009

Bought it for my son. He loves it; says he feel energized. I will definitely buy this product again.

I love sublingual B-12!

Posted by Reviewer2046718 on Feb 02, 2009

I have Chronic Lyme Disease and this really gives me a boost of energy.

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer2431037 on Mar 08, 2009

This product made my life so wonderful. I found true happiness.